My tamagotchi V4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertamagirl10

Reaction score
my recent tama died, so i just reseted it. when the dead tama is an angel, you know when u have to like push the buttons it resets you know, it wasnt really working for me sooooooo............i just pressed the reset button.

My tama hatched.............its a boy! ill name him................Sam! that's a cute name for him! im going to play some jumping rope to raise his skill points and his happiness.

I'm going to make Sam's future job a Docter! I'm also going to raise enough skill points for a Tenasatchi (it's a secret character). I got to go bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam grew up into a Harutchi yesterday. I have been playing jumping rope for a little bit, not as much as i wanted. oh well. Sam's stats so far is.........

(pencil)-16

(star)-12

(flower)-11

Sam's in preschool now!!!!!!!!! Hurray for Sam! (he got in it yesterday). I would of posted this exciting stuff yesterday but i had 2 parties to go to :furawatchi: . Sam SHOULD become a teenager at around 12:00. I''l popst when he does! I got to go now bye!

Yeah!!!! Sam grew up to be a young mametchi! I'm stil playing games with him so im very busy, raising those skill points. i hope he gets into elementary school! i'll post when he does

I just left the computer, and sam gets into elementary school! he got Mr. Turtle! i'm so proud of sam!

Sam got more job applications today, now hes a DOCTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah just what i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

The matchmaker came at 10:30 this morning!!!!!!!!!!! She brought a hanatchi, now Sam has a....................DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of names, but for now i have to help Sam and spend my last moments with him untill he leaves tomaroow night.

Well, Sam left his daughter (Ana!) and gone back to planet Tamagotchi. I will miss Sam!!!!!!! ^_^ i can always visit him. Ana is a mohamatchi (that how you spell it?). Her future job is working at the Café!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back