My tamagotchi version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What tamagotchi version is yours?

• Version 3 [latest]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Version 2

• Version 1 [oldest]

• Special

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a v2 and v3. I used to have a v1 but I lost it at the library. *sigh* Poor Masktchi... :p :hitodetchi:

actually i have 4 version 1's, 2 version 2's, and 4 version 3's. also i will probably be the first one in my town to get a version 4!

:p

I pick version 3 because it is the best but I miss my version 1 or version 2 because I got it when I was little and I didn't know what version or how to play with it and then I just threw it in the trash can ...so now I realise how silly I was and I wished I had it back because the design was very pretty it had yellow, white, and pink!

actually i have 4 V3's and 1 V2. I want another V2, though.....

-------------------------

Thanks, Yumi_82, 4 the awesome avvie!

Hi, actually. I do have 1 V3 (waiting for the second one to arrive), 2 V2s, 1 V1 and I also do have one of the 1996 version, thus very old, but it still works!

My latest tama is my only connection tama, and is version 3. I also have two non-connection tamas, made back in 1997

This might be the wrong place for this poll. Maybe you should put polls in other places like this one.

Drey

Er.. This should be in What's On Your Mind.. But, on topic, I have 2 V1's , 2 V2's , and 1 V3. I voted for V1 :(

i have 1 v1 and 1 v3 but im gunna get the new special one this january when it comes out

I have a version 3 only because i lost my v2 last July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back