My Tamagotchi won't connect with my daughter's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
I just received a V4 from my children for mother's day but it won't connect with my daughter's V4. We have followed the directions but it goes to FAIL. We've tried all three options - Visit, Present and Game. It starts with Stand By and goes to Fail. Or, it says connecting and never does. Or it just goes right back to the pet dancing screen and we start all over.

Are we doing something wrong? Could there be something wrong with our toys?

Cool =]. Maybe you should try to reset or download your tamagotchi back over by poking that button in the back.

Also when it says STAND BY, press the B button for connect.

Hope I helped.

We have hit B but it still goes to FAIL. Isn't it bad to reset it? Won't we lose everything on there and stunt its growth?

no no you reset and then when you see the egg press B and there's gonna be "download" or "reset" and you do "download"

hope that helpsssssssssssssssss :p

I'm confused. I don't want to go back to an egg - we're both adults now and have accumulated a lot - don't want to lose it all. I'm worried about resetting. So you're saying hit the button on the back, and hit B and then download and it will remain the same as it is now?

it'll be the same if you only press download it'll be exactly the same.

But could it be a glitch it BOTH V4s or just one? I'm just so afraid to hit that reset button and chance losing everything!

Nope - not dead at all. Both of ours are adults - she just got a job and mine just turned an adult this morning. Everything works but connecting!!

maybe its a glitch

wow thats really harsh not able to connect

sorry i cant help you on this but maybe you could PM Admin to ask!

This is a common glitch with some of the V4s that has been experienced by several TamaTalk members.

The way to clear it is to do as suggested.

Press the RESET button at the back of the shell, then (even if you see the egg on screen) press B and you will see the options on the screen

RESET

DOWNLOAD

use button A (left hand button) to scroll between the options and selet DOWNLOAD by pressing B (middle button).

The screen should change and you will see the same adult character you had before.

(You will only lose your character if you press the RESET option not the DOWNLOAD option)

This connecting glitch has been cleared successfully using this method by plenty of members :(

The batteries running out could be the problem. That's what happened to me. :(

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! Thank you all so much for your help! My daughter and I had a ball playing games together. How cute is it when one Tami comes to the other screen and they "visit"! THANKS AGAIN!

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! Thank you all so much for your help! My daughter and I had a ball playing games together. How cute is it when one Tami comes to the other screen and they "visit"! THANKS AGAIN!
nice to know it worked :lol:

Maybe you aren't doing it right? Are you holding them too far away?? Does that even matter??? I don't know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back