My tamagotchi won't get older!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V4tamaluvr

Reaction score
Ok, I don't normally ask for information on tamagotchis, but this is important bcuz I want my tamas to have a baby.

Both of my tamagotchi version 2s evolved when they were three years old. That night, one of them grew to four years old.

My other one said it was out of batteries (which it wasn't), so I reset and downloaded it. Now it won't age into four years old, and it's been two days, so now the other one is five years old. I NEED IT TO AGE! Please help! Let me know if you know how to make it age plz!!! :angry: :unsure: :mellow:

How long have you had your Tamagotchis for? Have you knocked them on something recently? Usually if you've had a tamagotchi for a while they will start playing up with problems and everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
..Maybe when you reset it and download it takes time to age?

I'm not quite sure, as I haven't been using my tams in a while.

In the meantime, it will probably age soon. If not, then there is probably something wrong with it.

I've heard that when you restart it your tamagotchi won't age anymore

^_^

I restarted my Version 1 Tam the other day, and it aged perfectly fine.

If you've been pausing it, the aging process will slow, like others have said.

If you've been playing with the time settings it will cause the aging to slow.

I'm pretty sure it's not broken... If you reset it it will fix it.

Thank you for your help. May I add that I would know if I paused it why it hadn't aged. It finally did age, though, on the third day, and I was able to start a new generation!!!

that might also had something to do with it saying it had no battery. it probably just had low battery and you downloaded using the last little bit of battery. when my tamas have low battery, they get kinda glitchy

This is happening to me too :[

I restarted mine and got a egg, I marked the time it should age.

And now its STILL ONE YEAR OLD.

It takes out the fun when you don't see your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back