My tamagotchi won't grow up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPunky

Reaction score
My tamagotchi Music Star has been a teenager for 3 days now and he hasn't evolved yet! He is a hintotamatchi if that helps, he is 1 year old and he weighs 25lbs. Please help me! If there is anymore information that you need, I will tell you! Please no SPAM or IRRELEVANT chit-chat!

NOTE: He has not been on pause and when I leave for school I chanage the time so that he sleeps while I am not there

TamaPunky :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well by changing the time so much I'm sure that your Tama, in his own little world, hasn't really gotten past that one day. That's my thoughts anyway, I'm really sorry that there's not much more I can offer.

There have, however, been a small slew of people lately that have been having this problem as well, maybe check on some of those threads too, there is probably some useful information

Don't worry, this is perfectly normal! If your tamagotchi is paused during the time of day you first activated it, it won't grow a day older. So if you keep pausing it it won't grow, but you can always try taking them to school! :D

oh, haha! sorry, i didn't read those last few posts..... well i hope that was somewhat helpful anyway. probly not now.... :D

royal_tama_king chill! I (being a girl) don't mind if she keeps on posting in here! There is not need to get mad at her, it was just a mistake! It is alright paislypuppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back