~MY TAMAGOTCHI YELLOW V4 LOG~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi :3

Reaction score
MY TAMAGOTCHI YELLOW V4 LOG

Here is my tama's info:Tamagotchi's Name:LenzyTamagotchi's Gender:girl

Tamagotchi's Type:Violetchi

Tamagotchi's Age:6

:mametchi: 7/5/11 :mametchi:

Today, my tamagotchi turned 6 YEARS OLD! Wowie! I think it is going to be pretty lazy for the rest of it's life...

Hope it doesn't turn into an oldie!!!!! I LOVE LENZY! Anyway, I maybe will wake her up later...

:mametchi: 7/6/11 :mametchi:

AWWWW! Today,she wished me happy birthday! So, she is currently awake, and just pooped. Don't you think the tama poops look gross? Anyways, she's gonna sleep later if we are going out later or something! Have a nice day! This is the update for today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Today, my tamagotchi turned 6 YEARS OLD! Wowie! I think it is going to be pretty lazy for the rest of it's life...

Hope it doesn't turn into an oldie!!!!! I LOVE LENZY! Anyway, I maybe will wake her up later...

AWWWW! Today,she wished me happy birthday! So, she is currently awake, and just pooped. Don't you think the tama poops look gross? Anyways, she's gonna sleep later if we are going out later or something! Have a nice day! She just got marriedto Mametchi, and just had a baby boy! She will always be remembered when she leaves. :( This is the update for today!

AWWWW! Today,she wished me happy birthday! So, she is currently awake, and just pooped. Don't you think the tama poops look gross? Anyways, she's gonna sleep later if we are going out later or something! Have a nice day! This is the update for today!

:mametchi: 7/7/11 :mametchi:

Today, I am putting my tama on PAUSE cause I have no time! same with tommorow.

:mametchi: 7/9/11 :mametchi:

My tama's still with it's baby, nothing different. I'll tell you if anything changes today!

I am thinking of getting a tamagotchi angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back