My Tamagotchis Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zegotchi

Reaction score
Hi.Im ZeGotchi also known as Ze

My tamagotchis name is King.It's a girl Ringotchi.I know,I bet your asking "Why name a girl Ringotchi...'King'?" Well I was kinda reading the logs when the tamaegg hatches and I missed what it said girl or boy.So that's how she got her name.I'll hand it over to King to tell you about herself :)

Thanks mummy!I'm on my first generation too and I'm a teenager.I might be a:

1.Maidtchi (I think that's how you spell it)

2.Mimitchi

3.Makotchi (I think that's how you spell it)

Otherwise...I'm playing games getting the Style skill up.Right now it's on 40.My dream is to be Memetchi but I don't think that will happen.My owner wants me to be Mimitchi but I don't like Mimitchi because they are mean.No they aren't!Well I better go cya!Dont whine will you!!! *Ringotchi show her big eyes* ...what are we talking about?

Isn't that cutie just adorable anyways.We better go.King will be going to sleep soon because she has had a bath and brushed her teeth.

<_< Ze and King :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok maybe my King is *looks around to see if King is around* *whispers* fat...I HEARD THAT!Well it's true!I'll work out later... <_< We just played a game of jump rope and her "problem" is just as bad because her happy went down and I fed her....oops?Haha Pm me to gimme ideas to make her "problem" go down *sniff sniff* wait one min someone is----oh it's king I better go bye!!

:p Ze and King :)

This is version 4 BTW

Status

Hungry 4/4

Happyness 4/4

Training-6

Intelligence:7

Style:48

Kindness:14

Weight:84

Gen-1

Hey every one it's King and I want to say that I now weigh 78 now and still working on it.Yesterday my Mum went to tamatown and I fell in love with...Mametchi...he's so dreamy...and also I might have new friends coming too!!!I hope you all are having fun reading about my Journal and we were out and it's about to get exciting.

My Mum today took me out to this big BIG shopping center.Well that's what Mummy said.We went to this shop and bought this long neck thingy.Mummy said it's like a necklace were you can hang off it so she doesn't have to carry me.It was really scary!I was banging around and everything.Then,this book got hooked onto it and it banged into which hurt!But mum kissed me better and we went home to work out!

Aww wasn't that nice how she filled in the day for me!But she never asked but anyways.I'll talk to ya again when she evolves!

;) Ze and King :D

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status

King

Girl

Ringotchi

Weigh 78

6 training bars

Teenager

age 1

gen 1 :( :eek:

King hasn't evloved yet but she has lost tons of weight and now we don't have to call it..."the problem".Right now she is being a good girl and brushing her teeth.I never new tamagotchis brush their teeth in the morning???Pm me if they don't.Anyways,King has something to say.Well after she brushes her teeth.I'll be back in 5 I need to check something and King will be back soon too to say hi to y'all!

Ze!~ :eek: :eek:

:furawatchi: :angry: :lol: :eek:

Ok back.King still hasn't finished brush-oops now she's finished.Here is......DRUM ROLL :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: THE GREAT AND MIGHTY KING!

King-

*bows*Thank you thank you haha.Now yes I have lost alot of weight and I'm still waiting to evolve.But now I weigh...Oh you'll see it in status.But I'm very sleepy because I woke up early to the sound of trees getting cut down it was very loud and I didn't like it one bit.And I'm still in love with Mametchi...Hopefully when I'm old and my matchmaker will come....I'll marry Mametchi...ahhhh....I'm deeply in love with him...Anyways back to business.I went to tamatown last night and got alot of money but then I bought something I forget it (forgot) .And now I only have...I'll tell you in status.Anyways look at my status and pm if this topic isn't good enough!And I know people wouldn't think this isn't enough!Wove you all bye

Ze and KING!! of the Tamas haha.

:lol: :wub:

Hunger:4 full hearts :furawatchi:

Happiness:4 full hearts :angry:

Training bars:FULL

Weighs:47

Intelligence Skill points:52

Style Skill points:105

Kindness:56

Type:Ringotchi-Mame family

Gotchi Points:10700

Well guess what!BIG BIG surpirse here....dun dunn dunnn.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE

[SIZE=14pt]KING THE MAIDITCHI[/SIZE] (or is it maidtchi?) IS HERE HAHAHA!If you do not understand what I mean.I mean that King evoled into Maiditchi the Adult yay!She has to say something all the time haha here she is.

King-

*sniff sniff*I'm soo happy that I'm crying but right now I'm waiting for 3 day till my matchmaker is here then I might get my Hubby Wubby...but I in wove wit some1 eles...not mentioning names!

Cya

Aww she's in wove wit som-WHAT SHE"S IN WOVE WIT oh dear...how can I break it to er?All well talk to ya again soon bye!

Ze and the new KING

Status-King

Maiditchi

3yrs

weight is 30

4/4 happy and hunger

FULL traing bars :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Writing Key=

Me-Blue

King-Red (because she's in love wit Shilo's tama Red)

Both-Green

Hi...I just read Shilo_Tama's log and I'm very sorry for red...I love him soo much and that's why I'm typing back...This is to red...it's a song i made up and I'm very good at singing because I get singing leasons.

I LOVE YOU MY RED I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!WHEN WILL WE MEET?MAYBE IN TAMA...WORLDDDDDDDD!!!!*sniff sniff**sniff sniff*

I'll take over from here....I guess I told King about the err you cant see Red thing a bit too fast...?Hehe?Anyways they are good friends and King has been working out alot too..Anyways Cheers Y'all

Ze and King

:D :D :D :D :D

Key for today=

Me-blue

King-Green

Both-Red

Hi guys!Well I bought something for King but it didn't make her happy.I bought a chest that turned her into a baby and that made her happiness go down so I had to feed her and play games to get her happy.I also bought a Jenie lamp that did nothing and she just started boncing back around again.Anyways, King wants to tell everybody something.

Hi guys I'm turning 4 today and I'm getting excited about going to tama town after I meet the matchmaker and my match and after my 24hrs wit my baby boy or girl.If I get a girl I will name it after Shilo and if it's a boy I'll name it after Red!Anyways on the other side I'm going to be lonely for a while on week days 'cause mum has to go to school...pm her to tell her to either:

A)pause me

B)Leave me be to wonder around

or

C)To over feed me and stuff.

Cya Ze and King

:D :D :D :D

Status-King

Happy and Hunger full hearts

Intelligence points are98

Style points are 149

Kindness points are 69

Weight is32

3 turning 4 :)

Hi!Well ZeGotchi doesn't have time to chat sooo I'm gonna chat for her.I bought some jeans,shirt and a skirt on tamatown and I also just got a JOB!I got my wish!I'm a FASHION DESIGHNER!Well I think that's what it is.Anyways cya!

King

King is now 4 and happy.I don't have time to chat...but please read and pm me to say hi to king!HI GUYS!

Ze and King

Key from now on until matchmaker comes

Me-BLue

King-Red

Both-Green

Well you know how I got that job?Well....I got like 2500gp from my job and because I spent so much money I'm getting back on top again!

King

King is now 5 and after tomorrow maybe, maybe the MatchMaker will come!Hopefully King will marry a Mametchi...she's been wishing that....bye

Ze

New Key

Me-Green King-Purple Both-Blue

Well I'm quite sick so I'm going to make it quick.

*Kings turning 6

*Went for a night walk with my sister and brother in-law to dinner

*played loads of games

Bye!

Key Color-

King-Blue

Shilo-(King's baby)Pink

Me-Green

Hi...Oops just got star mail-Money 2 Love 2 Str 1-I hate star mail.Anyways back to business.Yesterday King had the matchmaker come.She got---I got married to a MAMETCHI YAY! ---Ahem...!---Sorry---Wahabab---Ssssh!

King had a baby girl at 5!!!Weird!I thought it was meant to be 6!Anyways.King now you can take over.

Thnkz-Ok I had a baby girl so you all know right!She is sooooo adoralbe!I hope she turns out to be a Ponyitchi...I think that's how you spell it.But yes she is very cleaver and adorable.We go to go but I'll let Shilo---I'm naming her after ZeGotchi best friend *drum roll* SHILO_TAMA but we're just calling her Shilo_Ok bye.

Wub boo ball! I think she was trying to say Love You All but anyways.

Ze and King and Shilo

Hi everybody!I just got a new job being a....drum roll please...- sure thing - I'M A HAIR DRESSER NOW!!!Yay.But I wont be enjoying it for long because *looks around to see if Shilo is here* I'm leaving tonight because Shilo will be growing up soon.Anyways.That's all bye!!!

King

Color Key

Shilo-Red(She heared about red!Remeber red???hehe I do too)

NoName-Purple

Me-Blue

Tama Planet Friends and Family

King-Green

Ok we had soooo much evolving over the past 2 days!I have 2 tamagotchis now that you see.I'll have a lot of status reports too!Wait Shilo is leaving Pre-School now.Yay now shilo is going to school!She said good-bye to Mrs Frill.Now I'll probley update you all but I'll let "them" do the talkin'.

Ok guess what guys!Well you can't say what but anyways I evoled in the memetchi family!Ok ok I'll tell you from the start.Mummy left...mama King....but anyways I got over it because soon I'll be able to call her.But NOW I'll tell you the updates.I turned into Puchtchi just like my Mama!She told me about it.Now I turned in a.....YOUNG MEMETCHI!YAY and the crowd goes wild!~~~~And I also made a new friend called NoName except it's all blank!Anyways here ya go NoName that's her Nick name.NoName and I are only good friends soooo....she's still a bit shy but don't worry she don't bit wit her big teeth.

When I found NoName alive when I put live (batteries) into her she was a....

H-Hi...I was a Mizutamatchi...and now I'm a Nikatchi...I'm only my first genration too.That's it....

Hi guys don't leave me out!

Wahh!Hey is that you King!?

Oh yeah!!!!!And how is ma Baby Shilo goin'!

Good Mama King!

I gotta flip so don't let me trip and I'll be in a dip again soon bye ya'll!

Hi..I'm new to the gang and I'll talk to ya soon I'm going now.

What's wit the voice but anyways I'll talk to ya later and I'll put the status in bye

Status

V4-Shilo

age 1

hunger and happy full

training 2

weight 24

V3-NoName

Age 1

hugner happy full

training 0

weight 29

Key Colour

Shilo-Blue

Jake-Green

Abbey-Orange

Angle-Pink

Me-Purple

Ok.I guess you see there are more tamas there?Well guess what!My brother gave me his and I reseted them so that I could make them good and healthy!But Shilo isn't a good chartater shes a-a-a universel charater called Maskitchi....I wasnt taking good care of her because I was really tired in the afternoons but anyways.She is going good and I'll tell ya about the gang.First up is Abbey.She is a v2 and cant connet with anyone.She is a little blob blobbing around her screen right now.I'll let her talk ok.

Hi everybody!I don't have much to tell ya all but hi and bye...Errr Ze...Ze...zE

Oops sorry Abbey.Ok now heres one of my favourite ones.His name is Jake and he is a Mizutamatchi.Here you go Jake.

Ok.My mama told me all about you guys out there!She was soooo excited to tell everyone about me.But that's I got to say so heres back to Ze.Bye everyone!

Ok now for angle then shilo!Oh and have I mentioned that Jake and Angle are in love!??Anways heres Angle.

H-hey everyone whats up???Errr that's all and Ze is a very very nice owner and can you guys all keep a secert?Well...I want to get married to Jake...HEHEHE.Bye.But before I go I'm a blob with arms and legs

Hey guys.I guess you heard the news ay.I evoled over 2 or 3 nights ago...into a masktchi...anyways BYE!!

Cheers from all of us tamas and me

Ze and Shilo,Jake,Angle and Abbey

Oh and all the fabulouse readers out there.Can you please make good comments in here thank you for reading bye!

Excelent lo-

-g, I love it...

Pfft i hate i-i-.....

GUYS! Sorry those are my tamas... Atleast i and Keza, i love the log.

Handy Hint: When you take your tama to school leave it Unpaused in your bag/locker, then when you go to the loo check on them... just give them food till there good.

Thanks Tamingdom!That will help alot!But do you have a 'Handy Hint' for tryin to sneak out ya tama to school wit out ya mum/dad noticing and going through ya bag.Anyways I better fill ya all in.

Well I'm gonna be doing all the talking because all my tamas are kinda busy anyways.Abbey turned into a ringotchi.Jake turned into a star looking thing.And angle is really my angle.Shes a thing that is flying I don't know what she is but anyways.Shilo is the same masktchi.Well that's all and again thanks alot TAMINGDOM!

Ze and MY LOVEABLE TAMAS!

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

Latest posts

Back