mY tamagotchis LIFE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its been a looooooooooonnnnnnggggggggggggg time hasnt it? :eek: Well Josh and Isaac both got paired up with hanatchi! :( And now its Peach (girl)and Grape(girl)Currently they r both sleeping :angry: Peach is a ringotchi and Grape is a Yufotchi ;) :D :D And r both 2yrs old I cant wait till they evolve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :angry: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still the same <_<BUT THE WEIRDEST THING HAPPENED THOUGH OK I WAS PLAYING BOUNCE WITH gRaPe AND MY OPPONENT WAS A TREX!!!!!1111 :D :eek: :eek: :eek: does any1 now wat the name is of this trex? :( :D :D

Well not much going on peach & grape r both 3yrs old now!! :D :D But i think they will evolve into adults 2morrow..................... ;) (hopefully)Im hoping for a Furawatchi or a Bear thing with a crown.But anything alright :D Ill keep yall updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just evolved like 5min ago!!!!!!!!!!! B) But gRaPe turned into :huh: ! :blink: :blink: :( :( :( Im not really fond of :eek: The good news is that PeAch turned into Kiwitchi! :D :D :) :) But i am severely depressed about :p . :D :(

ok tamagirl13 calm down and relax :eek: :huh: they will evolve mabye today or even tommorrow! so dont sweat it! they will come around and i bet they might evn be rare! :D ;)

Thanks But i was depressed cause i got a Maskitchi :ph34r: .But its OK :D Anyway they r doing fine :) (Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

hey i got a dumb old maskitchi and all i did was mate her and she left 3 day later...... so if you get one just wait until breeding age and shell leave!

Well nothin much has changed but the Matchmaker should come 2morrow as soon as they wake up cause they wake up at 10am and the Matchmaker`s first visit is at 10am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :p B) :lol: :lol: I am jumping soo muchh i think i could tuch the moon!or not :D :D but anyways ill keep yall updated!! :D :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :eek: :eek: bOTH OF MY TAMAS GOT MARRIED TO THE DOG TAMA THING!!! :D :p gRAPE THE MASKITCHI HAD A GIRL AND pEACH THE KIWITCHI HAD A BOY!!!!!!!! :p :lol: :lol: :D :D

Well Grape and Peach have left :huh: I will burry them both in Tamagotchi Memorial.Well on the bright side i now have the task of raising to children! B) :huh: I named them Jane and Jeff!!!! They r both still babys but should evolve any second!!! :p Well ill keep yall up dated

Latest posts

Back