My Tamagotchi's point of view

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
From my Tamagotchi, Lily's point of view. I might sometimes apear!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lily! I'm a Tororotchi! I'm the only(and the youngest) girl in the house right now! James(my oldest brother) is a Mousetchi! Sam(the second oldest) is an Ahirukutchi! We all hatched yesterday! I was only given this notebook today though! I probably sound really hyper but it's because I'm really excited about writing about my life! Agghhh! James is raiding the Talking Fridge AGAIN!I'm going to see if I can drag James amd Sam away from their video games so we can go on a walk! I promise I'll write again later today!

Sorry I took so long it was really hard pulling James and Sam away from their video games to convince them to go for a walk. But they finally gave in. I feel like I'm the only mature one around here! All James and Sam want to is eat and play video games! They don't even let me serve tea to myself! AND they never let me watch what I want to watch! I mean I would like to watch MY DVDs once in a while! Not some dumb fighting show! Okay, okay, I'm calm now it's just really hard being the youngest AND the only girl in the family! Ooohhh! I love this song! It's 'My Promise' by Leaftchi(if your wondering why I'm controling the stereo instead of hot head brothers it's because I locked myself in my room)! Hmm... I know! I'll promise myself something right now! I'll write it in this book to prove it! And to make sure it happens I'll give this book to my daughter! Okay so onto the promise'I promise that I will try my hardest in every thing I do while my brothers waste their life away' That's my promise! I got to go to the washroom. I'll write more later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is what i was gonna write yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don’t think I take that long to go to the washroom! James kept hogging the washroom! Then S-Sam b-budged I-in h-head o-of m-me! (starts crying) S-sorry f-for t-that! I’m just really upset! Please don’t start saying that I’m lying and I’m a Belltchi! Tororotchis aren’t just shallow

low-lifes! We have feeling you know! Okay I’m done my emotional fit. It’s just (as I’ve said before) really hard living in a house with only boys.

Hi! I’m the writer of this log and every day(a.k.awhen I feel like it) I’ll post stats of my V5 Tamagotchi! I’ll post their stats right now! Hold on… ahhh… here it is:

Tamagotchi Family Name: Fire (wish I could re-name the darn thing)

Weight: THERE IS NONE PEOPLES!

Bond: 20%

Money: 2320 (hee hee I use cheats! XD!)

1st born: Mousetchi, Son

2nd born: Ahirukutchi, Son

3rd born: Tororotchi, Daughter

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

That’s the stats of the Fire family! Okay let's go back to Lily’s Diary!

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! James is knocking on my door EXPECTING me to come out! I just yelled at James to go away. I’m going to go eat dinner.

In BC it's 7:26 :) 'Kay I'll post more later. Pm me if you have any suggestions for the log or if u like it. DO NOT POST HERE! But you already new that.

Sorry I didn't post more yesterday internet problems(again!)Anyways, I have awsome news! I have a new 'buddy'. The users' name is Choclate6560! (We're actaully friends in the real world....) Choclate6560(i might have her name wrong...) is also a new member she joined today, so be nice! Any onto the log.

Eww… Tonight’s dinner was PIZZA! Again! I’m so sick of pizza! Why can’t we have sushi or dumplings? It’s always pizza! Yuck! Tomorrow I’m making Breakfast, Lunch and dinner! No pizza anymore! For breakfast I’m making milk, for lunch I’m making dumplings and for dinner I’m making sushi! Or crab. Mmm… Crab sounds good… I’m gonna tell my brothers that I get kitchen duty. They won’t mind they’re too lazy to bother making dinner so they call TamaPizza! L. Grrr… They’re so annoying! I want to wring their fat little necks! Deep breath in… deep breath out… Okay I lost my temper again. I’m going to tell my brothers that I’m taking over the kitchen duties.

LATER....

They said ‘yes’ without any hesitation! I get kitchen duty from now on! No more pizza! We’re going to eat what I want to eat! (yawns) I’m really tired. I’m going to go to bed now.

And todays.....

Hi! For breakfast today we had milk! We went through three jugs unfortunately. James and Sam are still complaining that ‘milk’ isn’t enough for them! Too bad! They gave me kitchen duty!

Yo! New stats!

Bond: 100%

Hello! For lunch we had sushi. It was yummy! James and Sam said it was the best thing they ever ate! They even complemented me! They also apologized for being mean to me! Now we’re taking turns on the TV and they said they would sometimes let me even serve tea!

A couple of hours ago we went bowling with Tamagotchis. We played three times. We won twice! I asked the Mattaritchi his name and he said Tim. He said his brother (who happened to be a Mousetchi) was called Killer. Then he said under his breath “His real name is John.” Tim told me that his stuck up sister’s (who is a Belltchi) name was Ashley. Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that we had dinner with Tim, John (a.k.a Killer) and Ashley. I stuck to my job and made crab. Ashley wouldn’t touch it so I gave her a cooked mushroom. They just left a couple of minutes ago. Tim, Killer, James and Sam watched The Tama News. They muted it and made fun of all the disasters. Ashley told them to knock it off because Tamagotchi die because of these matters.

“What matters? The aliens not feeding them?” Were Tim’s exact words. If you are wondering who the aliens are I’ll tell you in a minute, I just need to get my ‘Tamagotchi studies’ from my locked treasure chest. My brothers don’t know I have this and I would die of embarrassment if they did. I love learning. Knowledge is powerful. At least that’s what I think. My brothers think learning is a waste of time. I don’t. (walks to treasure chest, unlocks it, grabs thick dusty book & walks back) Ah ha! Here it is!

‘Many aliens are kind, gentle souls who adopt orphan Tamagotchi eggs and take care of the Tamagotchis when they hatch. Some aliens are mean and unkind. The mean and unkind ones often neglect Tamagotchis. Sometimes it gets so bad that the Tamagotchis are forced to leave and return to where their ancestors originally migrated from.’

Okay that’s the caption! I got to go to sleep! I’ll write to you tomorrow! Goodnight!

LOL! My Tamas r under the impression it's nine. Its only 7:27................

BYE!

He-he just finished doin' my homework! So yeah here u go!

When I woke up at 7 o’clock I felt weird. The lights kept going on and off, and for some strange reason I felt like I was getting taller. When the lights came back on I looked for James and Sam. Sam ran over strait away when I called for him. He was a Korokotchi! He must have evolved! He asked me were a Tororotchi named Lily was! I told him I WAS Lily! HE said Lily was a Tororotchi NOT a ChaMametchi! I ran over to the mirror and looked at myself. I WAS a ChaMametchi! That meant both Sam and I had evolved! But what about JAMES?! Sam and I called James’ name over and over again. He ran out and told us off for waking him up so early. HE WASN’T A MOUSETCHI ANY MORE! Instead he was a Mamekatchi! He yelled when he saw us and asked who we were. We told him we had evolved and so had him! Then he said, “So we’re like teens now?” I nodded. “So we don’t have to go to bed at nine?” He asked growing excited. I nodded. “Yes! We can play video games longer!” were his exact words. I read about evolution from my Tamagotchi Studies in the living room in plain sight not caring if James and Sam saw. One sentence said ‘Evolution is a thing that scares and mystifies all Tamagotchis. No Tamagotchi knows why it happens and why it doesn’t cause you horrible pain.’ That’s it. JAMES IS RAIDING THE TALKING FRIDGE AGAIN! I got to make breakfast and GET HIM TO STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD! Write to ya later!

LOL! I thought they went to bed later......

Sorry i havnt written in a while. i had to study for a make up test. and i had to deal with.... never mind you dont wanna hear it.

Whoa, I haven’t written in awhile! Whatever. I’ll fill you in on the details. Okay so what happened was, we went to the TamaMall. James and Sam just watched girl Tamagotchis and bought new video games. I went to the TamaBooks and got three new books. One was about Tamagotchi History. One was about the aliens I wrote about earlier. The last one was for reading for fun. My brothers are now talking about GIRLS instead of video games. Great now I have to deal with them. I asked James if he would rather get married and have Tamas or go to TamaPlanet. He said TamaPlanet. Sam also said TamaPlanet. Boys, can’t live with them, can’t live without them. On the subject of boys; we went bowling the Love family. (The Love family is Tim, Killer and Ashley) They are still toddlers! LOL! They are so immature! And to think that I liked them. James said to them ‘We aren’t babysitters; either grow up or we’re not friends anymore.’ Those were his exact word! It was beautiful! Tim looked miserable. I laughed so hard. But James told me it wasn’t funny. Then I called him a spoilsport. Why does James acted all tough and scary when he’s a big baby? Whatev. Oh do you remember the promise I made? Well I went snooping around James’ room and he has a journal. Just names in it though. BUT Sam has a locked diary! XD! I read it and it seems he has a promise too. Along with a secret!

(what I looked like when I found out he had a secret)à C-:<

Sam’s promise was ‘I promise to myself that I will never leave for TamaPlanet. Instead it will be my brother & sister’ Ugh! Can you believe him?! HE wrote this TODAY! Oh yeah, his secret. He wrote that he has a crush on ASHLEY and he wish she would hurry up and EVOLVE! Well that won’t work out because I’m the one who will stay NOT him! Okay I’m calm now. James is knocking at my door telling me to get the heck out here and make dinner. I’m just going to make dumplings. BYE!

Sorry if there is any swears i wrote this on my laptop a while ago and i didnt proof read.

Latest posts

Back