My Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Blog start: March 6th 2:57 PM

Stats...

Name: Amy

Type: Pyonkotchi

Training: 8

Year: 5

Weight: 34

Generation: 1

Stage: Adult

Amy is always so happy! She doesn't like to eat alot either. I feel bad though, i have to do homework for hours and nobody plays with her. Also, she didn't connect with anybody yet and i am scared about if she is going to have a baby. :furawatchi: ^_^

Blog end: March 6th 3:02 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Blog Start: March 6th 3:35 PM

My tama is doing a wave dance, the one where it gets bigger and bigger and then it waves....AWHH!!! It stopped dancing. I am going to give it a drum or let it have fun the "!!" clone!

Dances with clone, gets upset when it disappears. :furawatchi:

Blog End: March 6th 3:37 PM

Blog Start: March 6th 4:44PM

MY BATTERY DIED! AND IT WILL BE HOURS TILL I CAN GET A NEW BATTERY!!! THE BATTERY RAN OUT SO FAST. ON MY V1'S IT TOOK MONTHS, BUT ON MY VERSION 3 IT WASN'T EVEN A WEEK SINCE I OPENED IT!!! WAHH!! :huh:

Blog End: March 6th 4:67PM

Blog Start: March 6th 8:49 PM

Yea! I found out my a tamauser that a battery usually doesn't run out that fast and that there sibbling took out the battery and put it back in and everything worked out fine! I LOVE MY TAMAGOTCHI! I was so happy when i got back Amy! She is so cute...because she is a Pyonkotchi. I got multiple pictures from the internet and i combined them to show u what my tamagotchi sorta looks like. click here

If u have any comments about my log please PM me!

Blog End: March 6th 9:32 PM

Blog Start: March 7th 11:46 AM

This morning while I was watching TV, it was brushing TV. The time for 9:40 around. Then when i was walking my dog like 10 minutes ago it was doing a few animations, singing and then coming closer and closer to the screen. I think it lost weight...it is now 33 lbs. Heavy little Amy, still awaiting the match maker. LOL!

Blog End: March 7th: 11:51 AM

I havn't updated in such a long time! i will get my stats up soon.

i just can't find time right now, also i havn't updated because i havn't had acess

Latest posts

Back