My tamas age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileitsjam

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HELP!!![/SIZE] i've had my tama since yesterday around...11:00 a.m. and its now 8:00 p.m. and its age hasnt changed, what do i do? :mimitchi:

Well, your baby tama is a baby for 1 hour, then they grow up into toddlers, they are toddlers for 24 hours, and then they grow up to teenagers and when they are around 4 years they grow up to adults. :]

kk what happens is a day= 1 year right and babys take 1 hour to go to child- age 0 then child into teen-age 1 (takes one day) then 3 days of teenhood by the time its an adult age 4 then 3 days aduklt then matmaker unless u have bred with a partner.

NEED BHELP?? PM me! i know tamas

Well, if you paused it or changed the battery (although if it's new I don't know why you'd want to) it may take longer than one day. And, since I don't really know if you meant age as in 1,2,3 etc. or as in child, baby, etc. if it's already one it may just be a slow Tamagotchi. Some Tamas change earlier than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back