My Tamas All Of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG OMG OMG OMG

i was just checking my tamas and on beths screen(she is 10) i saw an otikitchi, first i thought, OH NO! I missed the matchmaker and now beth is an oldie *sob* but then i realised the otikitchi was on the ground witha book, it was beths matchmaker! She mated witha gozza and got a baby girl, i will call it, ya know what, now instead of having all my tamas starting with B the new letter will be M, im sick of B! The new baby will be called Mia!!!!

Im back on track and Beths baby is mia the marutchi, shes real cutesy! My Tama s are SO fat!!!!!!!!! i never have time to play games, i am gonna try to burn their weight when im not doing stuff and play with them instead of watching TV(unless somthin good is on!)

HORSEAGOTCHI :( :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :D :D :angry: :ph34r:

Hey!

Mia just went to sleep, shes so cute but i want her to evolve tomorrow!I dont know what character i want! Maybe a ichigotchi, post soon for what i want Mia to be!

HORSEAGOTCHI! :(

Ok! I just got up and went to get my tamas and instead of seeing Mia the Marutchi bouncing around, I saw Mia the Oniontchi aleep! I love oniontchi, they are so cute!!!!! I hate that they wake up at 10am but at least they go to bed at 9pm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 1min ago i heard a beepbeepbeep and i looked at mt tamas and it was bens MatchMaker! WOOO! He has a baby girl and he mated with an androtchi! I will call his baby Meg!

bEKKYS MATCH MAKER JUST CAME!

the book was open and i got a baby boy!!!!!! Mated with Mimiyoritchi, i will call the baby Matt!

2 hours ago Becs matchmaker came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mated with bunbuntchi and was a girl!!!! Baby will be called Mary!

Hey- I have lots of news so listen up!!!!!

Mary is a Young Mamaetchi evolved from Mohitamatchi

Matt is Young mimitchi evolved from Mohitamatchi

Meg is an oniontchi evolved from marutchi

Mia is a MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY V2 BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought back my V2!

When I downloaded it was a butterflytchi called Klaus. Klaus had a baby boy called Marc, Marc is a hitodetchi :hitodetchi:

Horseagotchi :unsure: :mimitchi: :hitodetchi:

Not much going on lately but Marc evolved into a Nikatchi and is currently asleep. I have to pause my babys for Friday caus eim going to the Ekka and i dont wabt to lose them.

hI!

Nothing is going on with my tamas because they have been paused while i went to the ekka.

I have a problem though. I owe my cuz $15 cause i bought back my V2. I spent all my money at the ekka and have only $8.50. I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!! I had better start doing chores soon or I will never pay back this tama!

Mias matchmaker just came and she has a baby boy now. She mated with a Robotchi. The baby boy will be called Mark!

Im so happy for once i will post stats!

Name- Marc

Training~ Full

2 yrs old

40 lbs OVERWEIGHT

329 points

Curently~ Is a nikatchi bopping around the screen

3rd gen.

Name~ Meg

Full Training

6 yrs

90g OVERWEIGHT

28 gen.

Currently~ is a :mellow: bopping round the screen

Name~ Mia

full training

57g

9yrs old

4 gen.

Currently~ is a :( bopping with her baby boy on the bottom of the screen

Name~Mary

4 yrs old

61 lbs

3gen.

1118p

Currently~ a :angry: walkin round her egg

Name~ Matt

4 yrs old

93 lbs

10 gen

5629p

Currently~ a cute debatchi wandering the screen

HORSEAGOTCHI :angry:

Hey!!!!!!!!!

Marc evolved today! He is a Kusatchi :) and is so totally cute.

Mias baby is a Kinakomotchi called Mark.

Thats all for now!

Matt and Mary mated but before they did that i connected on present, they watched the beach and kissed! It was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Megs matchmaker came too. Now i have 3 baby boys.

Hi! Not much has been going on lately because tamas were just banned from my school so my poor babies have been paused all week. But Mark changed into an ichigotcihi one day when i unpaused him for the afternoon.

Latest posts

Back