My Tamas always hungry.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
I recently started a new V3: blue with the circles. I noticed right from the start that my new Shirotaletchi had a VERY large appetite. It was almost never unhappy, but dropped hunger hearts voraciously. What could I do? Well, I fed it, of course. But it became pretty obese and was STILL dropping hungry hearts every 30 seconds! X_X I tried playing games, but the second after I played one, it was hungry again! It turned into a Tamatchi and it still has a huge appetite. Any ideas?

Instead of filling the happy hearts easily through feeding it snacks etc. Play games with your Tamagotchi.

This fills happy hearts, and loses weight.

When it is hungry, feed it. But play games to work off the weight.

Give it snacks from time to time though, just dont give them unrewarded :p

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving it meals does the same thing though :)

The best advice I can give is to not play too much, and not feed it too much. Keep it level.

But I would advise to play with it more than you feed it :D

//Haze

It sounds like it could be a glitch. <_<

Either reset it or download it. That might do the trick. :)

30 seconds huh? i promise that is NOT supposed to happen EVER.

*agrees* download first, then reset it.

maybe you should return it.

From my experiences, yeah, as a baby they have a HUGE appetite. I always keep a Baby Tamagotchi on 30lbs. So the moment it's born (It's born on 5lbs) I feed it 5 foods (to get it to 10lbs) then 10 snacks (to get it to 30lbs). It doesn't matter how much you feed it, it'll still get hungry all the time.

If you win a game, it takes off 3lbs.

So what I usually do is wait until it's three hunger hearts down, or 2, and just feed it 3 foods (1 food = 1lb).

Then I play a game and usually win ('cause I'm so pro :) ) which takes it back down 3lbs and makes it an even 30lbs once again.

So for every time you feed it 3 foods (or 1 food 1 snack (1 snack = 2lbs)) play with it once, and try to win. If you don't win that's cool, just feed it again until you win, and it gets you back to where you're meant to be. It'll keep its weight down.

Hope I helped. <_<

This morning it just changed into a Young Mametchi. Since it's a teen now, it isn't dropping hunger hearts as much as it used to, but it still has a large appetite. It rarely drops its happy hearts, but whenever it does I play games. I don't think I'm going to reset it, he's hungry a lot, to be sure, but I think I'm playing enough games to keep him fairly thin. And anyway, I guess it's not really his fault - he can't help it if he likes to eat lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back