my tamas beeping !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is your tama beeping?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they all have to beep it means that its working if u put it by your ear u will hear it

:angry: :angry: :angry: Whaaaa! I'm sooo sad. I live in china and i don't know where to get a new tamagotchi v3!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I NEVER have the annoying sound on. It drives me crazy. It was turned off within the first hour I owned it.
The beeping we're talking about can NOT be turned off. It's a really soft beeping.

Nyatchi, you said the connexion V1's don't beep. I don't have one of those, but the Connection V1 does beep but it's softer than the V2 or V3.

Yes, DarkChild, it is safe to order from Amazon. They are very reliable

hold down abutton and it will change to a long steady beep

Nya:
Uhuh. Plenty of tamas don't beep. Connexion v1s don't beep. all the old (1997 or so) tamas don't beep. minis don't beep. They are all real tams. They just don't have a heartbeat. :D

I like the beeps. They help me sleep when I;m scared because I just focus on the tama-beat in my otherwise silent bedroom...
acutally connection v1's do beep its just soft.

I have 2 tams running, if I hold mothra to my ear she is not beeping, but my V2 connexion is...

If I turn my V2's sound off the sound changes, I think it's just the timer counting the seconds. B) ;) :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back