My tama's not growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaconv3

Reaction score
:blink: i dunno why, but i don't think my character's growing...it's already been 1 day, but it's not a teen yet..i don't know why! please reply asap! oh, just to let u know does it effect ur character's growth if u change the time?? can somebody please show me a growth chart or something?? thanks so much! :mellow:

MY TAMA CHARACTER:

Name: TAMMY

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Gen.: 1G

Training Lvl: 2 bars

Weight: 29 lb

-tamaconv3 :eek:

Don't fret :eek:

I think I have an explination for you.

This happens to me as well. Sometimes, one ngiht doesn't change the age and growth of a tama. If you have your tamagotch paused alot, it'll change form later then usual. Even if you didn't pause it, sometimes your tamagotchi doesn't change form due to a whole bunch of different things. :mellow:

If your tama doesn't change in the next few days, I think a glitch is occuring.

*Tgd*

Have you paused it? o_O That had happened to me also. Pausing slows down the growth process. I'm not sure if changing the time will affect it. Have you pressed the reset button on the back? That will slow it down. If it doesn't change within the next day or so then, its more thean likly a glitch, like tamagirl_desy said.

~SB~

;) thanks for all of ur replies! but no, i haven't paused the game, but i have reset it before..does that really slow down the character's growth though? i didn't hear about that before..well plz reply sometime soon! right now my character's sleeping so i'm hoping that it will grow tomorrow morning or so. :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!

-tamaconv3 ;)

Yupers it does...because it resets the time to when your tama either woke up, evloved, or some other major even. I'm sure as long as you don't pause it or reset it, she will evlove tomorrow. ;)

Good Luck!

~SB~

thanks for all ur help guys! my tama finally grew!! yay~!! :blink:

-tamaconv3 :mametchi:

I have a similar glitch on my blue camo v3. It was age 6 before it evolved into an adult. It's now age 8, and hasn't yet gotten the matchmaker, probably will around age 8-9.

:) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back