My Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaluver729

Reaction score
Hi, This is my first entury and i'm so exited!! :wacko: :D

Any way back to my tama!!!

i have an orange v.3 with pink and yellow flowers!!

Right know i have a boy named Soap!! his a teen and he is Hinotamatchi I want him to evalve into either Pipotchi, Bunbuntchi, Wooltchi or :p Androtchi!!! ;) ;)

His dad was named Kaia!(don't ask lol!!) and he was Mimyoritchi!!

I can't wait for the v.4s to come out!! i'm deffently going to get one the week or day it comes out!!! for Christmas i want a zebra or cow colored tama!!!!!! :furawatchi:

bye for know!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Diary:

Sorry that was my owner(Julianna) But this is my diarie and hopfully my kids will keep it going for a long time :D Anyway i want to evolve into Pipotchi no on else :mellow: :D !!!!!! But she really wants my to evalve into Wooltchi BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!! :mellow: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tomorrow i should be 3 but i'm still 1 i want to be 2!!!!!!!!! :huh:

I think i'm haven't turned 2 yet is because i evolved at 8:00 last night so i should be 3tomorrow!! i hope! ;) )

Well i got to go to be know by!!

Hi! My name is Sui, and I'm a Hikotchi. I want to evolve into Pipotchi too! My owner said yes, but she wants me to evolve into Dorotchi! :( :D :D Well, Dorotchis ARE okay, but I like Pipotchis way better! They're so pretty! I also want to evolve into Teketchi, Bunbuntchi, or CHOMAMETCHI (I'm a fan of her :D )! But Dina wants me evolve into Dorotchi! *sigh* Some owners are just plain mean, don't you think so?

[SIZE=13pt] Sui[/SIZE], the rocket duck!

Dear Diary,

Today was good but i'm sapposed to be 3 and i'm still 1 it's not fair i wanted to evolve TOMORROW!!!!! :D :D :D But i was lucky i got to go into class today !!lol!! :D :D Tonight i get to go to a party to i'm going to bring my boom-box!!!

While got to go get ready talk to u tomorrow!!!!! :D

Dear Diary,

I turned 2 yesterday but i'm still not 3!! :D :D

The party was ok but it wasn't great but Julianna had fun i think!!!

There was what looked like a nice Piroriroritchi But he went to sleep before we could play! :angry: :angry: Today were going to another party!! it should be fun(i hope!!) I'm so happy in 3 weeks i get to go to Winnipeg for Christmas i hope i get a new little brother or sister!!!! ;) ;)

Dear Diary!,

I'm the happiest tama on the face of the earth!! i evolved this morning and gurss who i am...... I'm Bill!!!!!...... Julianna was so suprised and happy with me she gave me lots of praise and cool stuff!!!But the werid part is that i'm still only 3!?!?! ;) ave her friend at the party a tama so know i have a new friend where going over there today at 1:30!! But the part that sucks is that shes a little tamatchi and shes a little annoying!!!

Dear Diary,

One of Juliannas best friends has this pretty Billotchi and where set to mate soon but not for a few days so these will be some of my last entries......But lets not talk about the sad things!!! Anyway i'm finally 4 and tonight i should 5 :D !!!! I hope i get a daughter because if i don't that would be 3 boys in a row!!!!

Dear Diary,

I don't think the billotchi likes me very much we only have 2 happy faces ..... and we don't have very many days left

because we only see each other during school..... anyway Julianna says we will probably have to resort to the love potions(yuck if she makes me have one of those i will die!!lol!)....But i do really want a daughter so i will take the gros stuff if i have to !!!! :huh: :huh:

Dear Diary,

I'm happier today then i was when i evolved!! I got a daughter!!! me and banoa mated!!(the billotchi) and we had too beautiful baby girl twins!!!I'm so exited were still thinking of names i'll post them laser bye!!

Dear Diary,

i've dicied that my daughter will be named Exi!! were still thinking of an name for her twin sister!! i think i'm going to leave tomorrow but i'm still not sure!! :(

Dear Diary,

Hi my name is Exi! My daddy (soap) left today but before he left he told me to be good and to evolve fast and Julianna whould give me a really cool gift!! and look what she gave me she gave me this awsome diary!!! Julianna wants me to evolve into Piroriroritchi and i do to because there really cool and i really want to be the first tama that Juliannas had Pirorirorichi!!

bye i have to go to bed!! ^_^ :angry: :huh:

Dear Diary,

i evolved today but not into piroriroritchi like i wanted i evolved into youge mametchi!! When i grow up i want to be Wooltchi,Memetchi,Androtchi,Bunbuntchi,Tsunotchi,Pipotchi or Pyonkotchi!! I know its alot but those r all the ones i want to be!!!!

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry that i forgot about you yesterday! But Julianna had a soccer tournament(witch they won bronze in!) was really tired and forgot to let me go on my diary!! :ph34r: :wacko: Tomorrow i should be an adult tomorrow!! I really want to be bunbuntchi or somone else that Julianna hasn't had yet!! well i'm getting tired so i have to go!! ZzZzZzZzZzZz zZzZzZzZzZz!! :blink: :)

Dear Diary,

today i was sapposed to evolve but i didn't and i'm still only 2 :D :p but tomorrow when i do my and my bf fern are getting married and possibly mating!! :p :angry: :huh: i can't wait !!! while i have to go and get somcool things!!

oh ya one last thing i've decied that i really want to be pipotchi!!! :huh: :huh: :)

Dear Diary,

today i evolved into TSUNOTCHI I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! Today me and my bf got married and tomorrow were going to have 2 beautiful kids!!! i don't really mind if i get a daughter or son because there both nice!! :D :D

Dear Diary,

Today me and my husband had two beautiful girls!! I'm going to name my daughter star i think because one of my friends name is already named so maybe my daughter will name her daughter/son sunny ;) !!! anyways i'm so happy to be a mother!!! :D julianna and i have almost donated enoofe money to the king to get a cape and the ring!!( we lost the code the first time!! :huh: !!)

[SIZE=8pt]Hi !exi! it's Fern![/SIZE]

My owner Aubrey wanted me to leave today but I probably wont :ichigotchi: I will probably will leave tomoro I think I will name my :ichigotchi: :) I have to go

hug and kisses !exi! :ichigotchi:

B) :D

Dear Diary,

i'm going to leave tomorrow i think!!!......... well i'll talk tomorrow!!! :)

Latest posts

Back