My Tamatchi just evolved into a Hinatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashweekitty

Reaction score
It says that it's not a year old yet. Neither of my Tamagotchi's have aged yet. One I've had for 3 days the other I've had for 2. The one I had for 3 days says its a year old and the one I've had for 2 days says 0. :)

Have you put on the invincible costum? If you havent its nothing you should worry about its happened to me once.. probley a glitch eh? try restartnig it. or if that doesnt work take out the battery for a nighgt and then dowload it. anyways just taknig care or your tama is the most important thing. doesnt matter what the age/stage is. :)

-KG

I paused it like 2 nights ago since I wake up really late and I didn't want them to die before I woke up.

Weird...this character list says that my guy is a hinatchi but really its a patapatatchi. Thats weird :)

I paused it like 2 nights ago since I wake up really late and I didn't want them to die before I woke up.
Weird...this character list says that my guy is a hinatchi but really its a patapatatchi. Thats weird :eek:
well, bandai have been naming their tama characters from this to that, like furawatchi has a few names, like furawatchi and leaftchi. it really doesnt matter what the name is,hinatchi or patapatachi, at least you know what the character is, you can call it whatever.

the other thing, you paused it so that might be why the age is low, pausing stunts the growing process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back