my tamgotchi had a baby and he is a teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
ok so i have 2 tamagotchi v4.5 and one is the secret femail charecter think it is hanahanagotchi and so i have a urayoungmametchi and i was connecting them alot and then when urayoungmametchi was kissing the special femail charecter they got married and they had babys is my tamagotchi og wrong or is it a glich :D :eek: :huh: :eek:

ppl pleas help me i need to know :D :huh: :eek:
there has been many topics on things like this and bandai put it in the tama to make it more realistic so it is not a glitch it happens to me all the time im not sure why bandai put it in there though i mean it is rape but it would have been worse if the screen did not go black.....man that image is wierd i wonder if on the old versions you could actually see your tamagotchis mating.......okay.....

bandi should stop making tamagotchi more reallystick because it messesup your tama

bandi should stop making tamagotchi more reallystick because it messesup your tama
they was just trying to make them more realistic but i agree with you i mean sick a teenager and a adult............................okay that was disturbing lol

i wonder if on the old versions you could actually see your tamagotchis mating.......okay.....
Nope, The only old version that you can see them mating is the osutchi and mesutchi. And all they're doing is laying in a bed. :huh:

Woah, I didn't know that could happen! Ew. and also, There's one where you see them on the bed??? That's really creepy!!! I mean first of all they mate in a bed? Aren't Tamagotchis like, animals second of all, who wants they're little kid asking why there on the bed together? o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back