my things were stolen from music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas2631

Reaction score
my furnitures that you've stolen!...whoever you are..(esp. my 10=wall papers,2=sofa,and my 1=bunk bed..)

..I also lost my cousin's gift this christmas...his very own boy's destiny star!..he worked so hard for it..coz he knew i really dreamt of it...=(

..I also lost my 8,000 gotchi points...

..I'm AN7375 whom you always see on tamatown music city...

..i really don't know what to do...

whoa, i didn't even know that people could get stuff stolen from music city.

sorry for your loss, though. :huh:

as for what you could do, you could always check who's been in your room lately? idk.

that's absolutely TERIBBLE! my question: do you share an account? if you do you got hacked by the person your sharing with.

hacking is stealing your stuff.

but that was an EXTRA MEAN HACKER!

But whoever it was, it's NOT ME!

i can give anyone another item, if they want it.

whoa, i didn't even know that people could get stuff stolen from music city.
sorry for your loss, though. -_-

as for what you could do, you could always check who's been in your room lately? idk.
..well I really don't know that people can steal stuff from music city until now?...

..only God knows who he/she is?..

..coz I shared it to my brother,cousin,bestfriend..and I think my chatmate in my YM?...

that's absolutely TERIBBLE! my question: do you share an account? if you do you got hacked by the person your sharing with.hacking is stealing your stuff.

but that was an EXTRA MEAN HACKER!

But whoever it was, it's NOT ME!

i can give anyone another item, if they want it.
..thanks..you're so kind..

..but maybe my cousin's gift and other things was not really meant for me...

..coz some of my missing things were just given to me by friends..

..but of course it was a really big lost..they work so hard to get that expensive things and then I'll just lost it from some stealer?..

..thanks for your kindness that you'll give another item to anyone..maybe I'll just earn it on my own.. -_-

I shared it to my brother,cousin,bestfriend..and I think my chatmate in my YM?...
You shared your account with more people than you can remember ... and then you wonder why your stuff is missing. :D

If you want your stuff back, you should talk to those people, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back