My TMGC+ Color's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June 10

Dear Delilah,

Today, I became a Chamametchi. I love being a Chamametci. So PWNZ. XD

Well, being awesome, I headed to the movie theater. I saw myself on the screen. That's enough proof on how to show you how awesome I am.

Snowy says I'm being a whole lot like Emberwing. :( Like Snowy is my enchanted ruler. Whatever.

From Flora

P.S.: Some kids decided to ruin the screen ! ARG! :wub: :) :( :D :angry: :angry:

June 11

Dear Delilah,

I found out I had to slack off my bragging because people were getting mad at me. :wub: A smudged screen, some kids, two puppies, and having to cope in a copletely diffrent world than Japan? Life sort of stinks right now. *punches Snowy* Now it doesn't stink as much! Hehe. :) :(

From Flora :(

June 12

Dear Delilah,

I complained to Emberwing about staying at her grandma's house. Many of the other Tamagotchis complained, along with the Blah Family, my biggest competition. Hehe. We all wanted to stay in a hotel, but we had to stay at Embery's grandma's house. :( Good news is, it's not very hot around here, and there is a very nice dog around here! :wub:

From Flora

(What? Does she think she's some sort of superstar?)

June 13

Dear Delilah,

I became a VIOLETCHI! But I wanted to be a Makiko. :( Oh well...

Things are getting rough with me and Emberwing, then she got a nosebleed. So haha for her! :3

Well, I got to see a farm, and Snowy made a sudden movement, and... scared some cows on a farm. Farms are BOR-ING in my opinion. But I got to see some cute kittens!

From Flora

June 14

Dear Delilah,

Today we had to go to Mexico City. It was fun! I liked the dolls. They were so cute. X3

Anyway, I decided taunt Snowfang today, so I hit the human with a cookie. Emberwing and I laughed at Snowy's klutziness until the cows came home. Then we hurled an ice cream pop at Snowy, and it devouerd the ice cream. :p I didn't want that to happen!

From Flora

June 15

Dear Delilah,

We went camping today in Mexico. The place was really rocky, but it was cool. :( We got to swim. But Snowy was a coward, and wouldn't go in the pool. So we just laughed our heads off till the end of time. Then we threw some doughnuts at Snowy. Then we had some really good hot dogs and marshmellos. What happened to the smores? D8

From Flora

June 16

Dear Delilah,

Today we had to go back to Embery's grandma's house. I wanted to stay in camp forever. ;_; Oh well...

Well, this mean dog tried to bite Snowfang as the human passed by. I growled back, but it didn't upset the dog too much. :mimitchi: Ugh. Dogs.

From Flora

June 17

Today, we left for New Mexico. But I still liked Mexico...

After some goodbyes, we went to New Mexico. But it took forever to get there! I fell asleep in the car. Snore....

Then we went to a fancy hotel. Sleepily, I dragged myself to bed.

From Flora

June 18

Hi, my name's Lucas. My mommy left me about... I forgot. Oh well... Anyways, I got to see the White Sands. It seemed as soft as snow itself. The outside was hot, but deeper, it was cold. It felt gooodd. Hehe. We're going to the caverns tommorow! I can't wait!

Lucas.

June 19

Wow... halfway though the month already. It's just getting warmer... Anyway, Snowfang, Emberwing, and I ate a HUGE breakfast, then we went to Carlsbad Caverns. It was fun! I went to see the Big Room in there. I just was blown away from how big it was. BTW, I'm a Young Mametchi now!

Lucas.

June 20

Ok! We're back home from our getaway. I was really tired last night. I had nothing more to do than to get to bed. Ugh. I was really drowsy. You will have no idea how drowsy. Nothing interesting happened after that. -_-

Lucas.

June 21

Today, I became a Kutchipatchi. I wanted to be a Mametchi, but now I can be Patchiman! I put on the uniform and started saving people from that same movie that people have been watching for ages.

Lucas.

P.S. I PWN you all!

June 22

(He doesn't write "Dear Delilah", but maybe that's just him.)

Today, noting interesting happened. Just rain. Rain, rain, go away, come again another day. -_- Please? Anyway, I watched The Secret Life Of Cats. Preety interesting, but what happened to action movies like Star Wars? Eh?

Lucas.

June 23

Dear Delilah,

Hi! I'm Toby! My papa was Patchiman when I last saw him. O_O' I weirded out, and I fell asleep to my dad's lullaby that has been passed for generations. Wait, I'm sounding too intelegent now.

Toby

June 24

Dear Delilah,

Today, I went to see my fortune. Red, it was. I love fortunes! Hehe. They're always so god. Exept for the black one. I hate it! :gozarutchi:

Toby

June 25

Dear Delilah,

Today I went walking around town with Emberwing and went to the Game Room. It was sort of fun, with games I've never seen before like Pac-Man and such. Pac-Man was my favorite. Hehe. I need to get some old-school games.

Toby

June 26

Dear Delila,

I became a Young Mametchi today! I wanna beome a KuroMametchi when I grow up. Just 'cause they're so cool! Haha. I went to go to a sweet shop and picked myself some chocolates for myself. They were awesome. :D

Toby

June 27

Dear Delilah,

Still a Young Mametchi. We went around in a mini mall, but we bought nothing. Sometimes I feel that what humans do is pointless. Ugh.

Toby

June 28

Dear Delilah,

I'm finnaly a KuroMametchi! I thought I was going to die when I felt that it would never come. Hehehe. Today, I went to a restaraunt and ate there. Yummeh! Too bad I only had Gotchi Points. Ugh. Why don't people just get Gotchi Points?

Toby

June 29

(I found out that things were a little messed up.)

Dear Delilah,

Hi! I'm Haruhi! I'm a Chamametchi today. Snowy thinks I'm bratty, but who cares? Hehe. I mean really, Snowy calls me bratty just because I wanted a hamburger instead of a rice cake, like usual. Then I started whining like there was no tomorrow. Whatever.

Haruhi

Latest posts

Back