My Trip to Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightRanger88

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Fab. One day I decided to go to Tamatown to visit some friends. I stopped at the Gotchi Bank to take out some points, then went to the mall. I bought a new race car, and then I bought a drum. I had those sent back to my house on Earth. I met my friends Tracy and Stan at the school, and then we went to see a movie at the theatre. Stan ordered popcorn and Tracy bought soda, a hotdog, and popcorn. I decided to have a hotdog and juice. The movie was pretty good. There was a crowd of other Tamas in the lobby who wanted to meet the actors, who were giving out autographed posters. Tracy, Stan, and I all got posters. Tracy went off to see other friends, so Stan and I went to visit his parents at their house. Then we went to the school again, since Stan had to pick up some schoolwork. I decided to go back to Earth after Stan went to get his schoolwork. I was just able to catch the space saucer and get back to Earth before it took off. What an adventure that I'd had at Tamatown! :lol:

Latest posts

Back