My two V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppmini

Reaction score
I'm just making a log of my two V3s bought on Saturday :pochitchi: :

Let me introduce:

Pink one with ice cream:

NAME:Nicky

Type:Obotchi

Generation:1 (D-U-H!)

Tropical Flowers:

NAME:poopy(LoL, but he DOES poop a lot xD)

Genertaion: 1

Ok, so I've been on www.tamatown.com and I've given more stuff to Poopy than to Nicky, also Poopy has more gotchi points than nicky, well, they are supposed to have the same but Nicky is the one who spends more gotchi points.

I invited a friend and we were connecting them, whoa, it seems Nicky is better at playing than Poopy!

Right now Poopy is playing with his action figure and nicky is playing with the ball.

I have to figure out how to go on a trip, I am trying to get information about that, but I can't find any :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I mention they are teengers....Both are Obotchis, a new character on V3

Nothing ineresting, just connecting, connecting, connecting, connecting, and connecting.

I am geting bored, If I choose between playing games, giving presents, or just visiting, I choose playing games. A.K.A Gotchi Points....lol.

I am planning to take pics, cuz people are sending me PMs like these ones: Your tamas are fake!!!! or these: V3s arent in stock yet.......

Maybe in their city they arent in stock, but in El Paso, Texas they ARE in stock!!!!!!

In Saturday I was in the mall and saw millions of V3s :huh: and bought two (as you all know)

i mean poppmini sorry can you please answer my question and i think we should be tamapals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

advice on traveling:

get a ticket at your tamas shop. when it is an adult, use it. it will give you a password for a pc. put that in on the travel section of tamatown and poof! you get another password for your tama. punch it in and you have a souvaneer.

I bought Poopy an action figure in the morning, now he sleeps with it, also Nicky is very fat :puroperatchi: It's just that I am paying more attention to Poopy cause he is the one who is (trying to) save gotchi points...

Look:

Ice cream tama:

Name:Nicky

Stuff bought on shop:Cheese, Cake, muffin, cheesecake,make-up,ball,pencil.

Tropical flowers tama:

NAme:poopy

Stuff bought on shop:ball,sunglasses,darts,action figure,music (iPod),trumpet,cap

Idon't know if I'll give my friend my V1, I mean, she isn't really my best best friend, but, she is just a friend i've just known, but she really wants my V1, I don't know what to do....

In my school they don't allow tamagotchis, but I take them anyway, I just hide them, from everyone but my friends, cuz the mayority of boys when they see a tamagotchi they practically scream, "TAMAGOTCHI, TAMAGOTCHI, TEACHER, SHE HAS A TAMAGOTCHI". That's soooo anoying :puroperatchi: and I wanted to take the best seat (to hide tamagotchis from everyone) and a girl won the seat, Grrrr.... :p it's like life wants the teacher to steal my (poor, cute, little, adorable) tamas (lol). :wacko: :p :D

Nothing ineresting, just connecting, connecting, connecting, connecting, and connecting.I am geting bored, If I choose between playing games, giving presents, or just visiting, I choose playing games. A.K.A Gotchi Points....lol.

I am planning to take pics, cuz people are sending me PMs like these ones: Your tamas are fake!!!! or these: V3s arent in stock yet.......

Maybe in their city they arent in stock, but in El Paso, Texas they ARE in stock!!!!!!

In Saturday I was in the mall and saw millions of V3s :huh: and bought two (as you all know)
question: [sorry to inturrupt your log..] but what store in paticuar did you go to?

thanks,

tamasoda.

poppmini my question was do you know when ver 3 is out in virginia i really want one email me the answer!PLEASE

question: [sorry to inturrupt your log..] but what store in paticuar did you go to?thanks,

tamasoda.
I went to KB Toys,I wanted to buy at Wal-Mart, but KB TOys was the closest

Today in the morning my tamas envolved to adults and they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but they still havent had babies :D .

Look:

Ice Cream tama:

Type:Memetchi

Stuff:Ball, iPod, Make-up, trumpet, cuckoo cluck (found with code), cheese, drumstick, cake, steak, cheesecake, melon.

Tropical Flowers tama:

Name:poopy

Type:Tarakotchi

Gender, boy

Stuff:ball, action figure, sun glasses,cap, cuckoo clock,turkey, steak.

Extra notes: The thing I don't know is that if they are boyfriend and girlfriend, why do they keep sending poop, snakes or bad stuff, lol

Yay! Today they had babies, I was in school and went running to see my tamas, I connected them and they had two cute little girls :huh:

:

Ice Cream tama:

Type:Memetchi :unsure: , with baby girl

Stuff:Ball, iPod, trumpet, cuckoo clock, make-up, wheights,cheese, drumstick, 2 pizzas, cake, cheesecake, melon, popcorn.

Tropical Flowers tama:

Name:poopy

Type:Tarakotchi , with baby girl

Stuff:ball, action figure, sunglasses, cap, cuckoo clock, turkey, milk.

Extra Notes:I haven't been much on Tamatown, you could see, I only have 8 souvenirs, I will log in to Tamatown in a second...

By 9:00 I was bored and made the parents go, then the babies were with me now, and slept like at 10:05, now they are toddlers...

I was on Tamatown visiting their parents and they gave cellphones :lol:

The girls:

Ice Cream tama:

Name:Mini

Type:Kutchitamatchi

Generation:2

Stuff:Ball, iPod, trumpet, cuckoo cluck, make-up, weights, bow, drumstick, cake, melon,2 chocolates, icecream, cheesecake.

Tropical Flowers tama:

Name:Bora

Type:Mohitamatchi

Generation:2

Stuff:Ball, cuckoo clock, sun glasses, cap, action figure (even though she hates it, cuz she is a girl), pineapple, chocolate.

Extra Notes:Bora is more __________ than Mini...

what?

sellfish?

no.

indeed, she is...

educated, yes she has less training than Mini, because instead of the presents I wrapped with Mini's items she gives bad stuff, that's the opposite of the parents, lol

I used the magic lamp on Mini and it gave her a rainy cloud which gave her all un happy hearts, awww, poor Mini...

Also, I was buying a magazine, I was worried about my tamas because tomorrow I have school, and instead of pausing I change the hour so they sleep when I am in school. (I'll put that cheat on the tips and tricks forum)

Bora envolved into a Hinatchi and Mini envolved into a Hikotchi, they are very cute characters, also Mini is great on BUMP, I bought mini a chest and it gave her lots of GP B) Yay me!

In school, another girl got a V3 and she copies my tamas names, she copied :angry: Mini lol copycat B)

I forgot to pause my V3 when I ws in school, Noooo! They were sick, with lots of poops, angry with me, and all of their hearts were empty :lol:

I used the magic lamp on Mini and it gave her a rainy cloud which gave her all un happy hearts, awww, poor Mini... 

Also, I was buying a magazine, I was worried about my tamas because tomorrow I have school, and instead of pausing I change the hour so they sleep when I am in school. (I'll put that cheat on the tips and tricks forum)
Sorry poppmini,but,i already found that cheat an posted it aaaages ago,but your welcome to put it up for new members who have'nt seen it ;]

Latest posts

Back