My username is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. how do you cope with your neopets? my user name is toodletooth but i suppose my neopet must be dying now since i forgot when is the last time i play neopets. poor him :D i think i have around 7000 'neopet dolar' but it's kinda hard to buy food. you need to haggle for it and it sold out really quick. :(
i have a tip! take ALL the money out of your bank and your shop till. then go to the neopian village (where the shop wizard is). then click on the soup bowl place. then click on the neopet you want to be fed. it doesn't cost a penny!

BTW my name is god_of_kindness OR magic_kid930. don't bother neomailing me, none of my accounts are active. i'm going to check on my neopets right now!

mine is laurabird. i just signed up today!

well actually i had an account once 3 years ago but i don't remember the name or password. i rarely got to play, so it's probably gone.

Don't laugh,mine is shotgun123.... [SIZE=14pt]Don't laugh![/SIZE]
why did you stop freindly boy?

by the way, neomail god_of_kindness if your in the mood. I'd be glad to be your neofreind as well (this goes to everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, calm down Dash ;) anyways my user is cutie_pie2000000 B)
yeah,Violet, calm down, geez, i'm telling them they could add me to they're neofriends if they want!! geez!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Challenge my Kattin_Kougra if you want. I wont accept if your neopet is over lvl 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back