My V-Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
My Pink Stripes v4 is named Alex. It had fourtune mail: Money ***, Heart **, Health **.

It also had regular mail, it was a snake. :eek: :angry: .

It's stats are:

Name: Jaime

Happy: ***

Hungry:

Training: (|| )

Skills: 4/2/10

Weight: 53 lbs.

Generation: 1st

He is a Hawaiianotchi teenager. His close up is just the most adorable little thing in the world!

My Glow-in-the-Dark Tamagotchi is out of batteries. I will have to buy more from the store.

My sunflower design tamagotchi is named Evan. He is a Gozarutchi. He has mail fortune: Money* Heart *; Health ***. His regular mail was 1000 pts. from the Gotchi King!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are his stats:

Name: Evan

Hungry:*

Happy:*

Training: (|||| )

Skills: 17/11/2

Weight: 63 lbs.

Generation: 2nd

As I posted before, He is a Gozarutchi adult. He isn't the cutest thing but I still love him.

My Blue Waves design is named Aadi. She has important mail; it is to enroll her in Pre-School.

Her stats are:

Name: Aadi

Happy:

Hungry: *

Training: (| )

Skills: 17/13/10

Weight: 14 lbs.

Generation: 1st

He is a Mizutamatchi toddler. He looks cute when he does his happy dance.

My orange circles Tamagotchi is on pause and I don't want to unpause him right now.

I am tired of typing now but I will finish posting back with the rest after I take a break.

Bye-Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back