My V1 and V2 logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonGurl

Reaction score
I got my V2 tamagotchi 2 days ago. I've had my V1's for a while. THey are currently out of batteries but I will get batteries for them soon. My V1 with pink and red hearts is a 0 yr old shirobebitchi. Its female(duh!) and its name is Fancy. My other V1 is a male tarakotchi named jessie. My V2 is a female thing that looks like its in a space ship(I need to know its name) named Ally. Right now I am in the library cuz the computer at my dads house doesnt work. The only tama I have with me is ally and I forgot to turn the sound off. It satarted to beep and needed to be scolded. The library was all quite and then my tamagotchi started to beep... lol then I accidently praised it instead of scolded... ARGGHH! lol it was kind of funny though. THats all for today. bye bye

I got my V1 tamagotchi's. So now I have my V1's and my V2. Here are todays stats:

Fancy(V1)

Stage:Marutchi

Discipline:lll

Ally(V2)

Stage:Yu-fotchi

Discipline:lllllll

Jesse

Stage:Tarakotchi

Discipline:llllllll

I am going to mate jesse and ally probably tommorrow. I was hoping I could today but it doesnt look like it... Oh well! Fancyis still 0 for some reason. She should be 1. I will update tommorrow and tell you what happens with jesse and ally.

Latest posts

Back