My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Fliss had a bit of an upset today...

I was stressed about my science exam and i forgot all about her! When I remembered I was in 6th period and hadnt checked her all day! I quickly looked at her in my pocket whilst trying not to be obvioud and saw that my poor baby was down all of her hearts, had two poops and was sick!! I did some quick fixes (feeding for the hearts and giving her shots for the sick then finally cleaning up her messes) and she was ok. shes a bit overweight but ill fix that. I wont make that mistake again! My poor Fliss!

How frustrating! After that post yesterday my internet crashed out and then something very exciting happened and i didnt get to post it till now.......

FLISSIES MATCHMAKER CAME!!!!!!

She brought her a Gozarutchi and they had a little baby girl. She is so cute!

Hey its Fliss here. Shilo told you about my baby girl....i dont know what to name her and i'm leaving for tamaplanet tonight....hmmm.

Bye!

Cyaz for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, before Fliss left we decided on a name for the baby. Jade. I think its quite a nice name and i have a couple of good friends called jade. Jade woke up this morning upset and confused, but we soon cleared that up. Now she is a bobbing adorable little marutchi. AWWW! i heart marutchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I slept in a bit this morning and when i woke up Jade had evolved!! i wanted ichigotchi or young mimitchi but Jade became an oniontchi. thats alright though, oniontchi is pretty cute! And she wakes up late so it doesnt matter if i sleep in or have to go to school...

Shilo x

Hey! I havent been online for a little while. A couple of days ago Jade evolved into an adult! I was a bit disappointed at first but...she's a gozarutchi. Now that i think back...just like her father!!! I know people say a gozza is a ''bad'' character and they do come from a bit neglectful care but hey....i did well keeping her alive and safe in a high school as strict as mine. she's quite enjoying being gozarutchi. she was always a bit of a tomboy!

More updates as they come.

Shilo and Jade :(

Jades matchmaker came!!!!! She had a gorgeous bebe girl. she's going to be called marny. we wanted marnie but it didnt fit. yay! excited!

BII FOR NOW!

;)

i had to make jade leave this afternoon cause if i didnt, little Marny wouldve woken up crying during homeroom on a monday morning. not good. i miss jade but i luff marny. shes a little white baby blob sitting on my keyboard...i will update when she evolves.

she evolved! cute little marutchi! here are my aims for her.

id like her to be an ichigotchi as a teen

then a mamatchi or kuchipatchi as an adult.

i'd like her to have a baby boy cause i've had alot of girls lately.

lets see how she goes! i love marutchi!

hihi_girl, that wasnt very relevant so im choosing to ignore it.

im back! im going to be looking after my silver v3 once i get a battery. im finally giving marny back to my bffl who actually owns her.

lol.

i will write again when i have batteries.

i have decided to start a new journal, so i wont be writing in this one anymore. thanks for reading if anyone still is!

Latest posts

Back