My V2 and V3 log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaopolis_Mayor

Reaction score
Right now, I have a V3 and V2. V3 is MohiTamatchi, I suppose it's a healthy character. V2 is a Kuribotchi. The description says past and present so the past in the next post. ^_^

The Past

Sometime yestermonth, I got my Tropical Flowers V2. I ripped open the package and started it right away. The backround displays a pink window with hearts inside. It's a little girly, for I am a male, but it's the only design they had in stock. Either that or wait three weeks for Target to restock. Before I had the V2 I did have experience. I once before had a V2 Cobalt Blue and a V1 Transparent Orange with glitter inside but V1 busted up the circuit board and lost it's chain, V2 got scratched all over, lost it's chain, and is nowhere to be found :eek: . I believe I got a girl and named it YOSHI. It was pretty needy, but I guess I did above average in taking care of a baby. A positive B- :D . It then turned into a Marutchi. The easiest chuld to get :( ? We had good times together. I enjoyed playing Bump with him. B) I soon started calling him Mochi, wich is a japanese rice cake, but I liked calling him Mochi.

I don't quite remember what his teenage form was, but it was something. Oh, I remember :D . Best teen I ever got, on my V2, past and present! A Young Mametchi! Loved him. Don't exactly remember our mems together but it later on evolved into a Furawatchi :angry: ! I had to wait for the Matchmaker all week because there was no one to mate with :p .

When the Matchmaker came, it married "I forgot". (That isnt a character obviously. I mean I forgot what it married.) It had a baby boy. I was going to name it Yuki.

When the parent left, I named it Yuki and it started it's life. It then evolved into a Kuribotchi. Then a Hinatchi. Then one morning, the day I joined tama talk, it evolved into a Cho Himetchi. Now going back in time...

When I got Young Mametchi, I heard about V3 comin out. I got one on Feb.16, the day I got the 2nd Generation.

Forwarding Time after evolution on V3. Teletchi (girl)-> Tamatchi-> Obotchi->Kuchipatchi

Forwarding Time.

Later, my V3 married my V2. They had two baby boys. When they left, I named V2 Kato, I named V3 Achan. Achan turned into a MohiTamatchi. V2 turned into Kinokomotchi. I'm in a rush and don't want to make this a super long post so I'm only going to say evolution from now.

V3 Evolution {->Young Mimitchi :( -> Mimitchi :angry: Married my bro's Megatchi to make Mimi

V2 Evolution{->Yufotchi->Furawatchi :angry:

Married Hanatchi from Matchmaker to make Gary (Also a character in one of my stories, but he's a human boy instead.)

V3: Mimi}Teletchi Girl (Did really good in taking care of baby. A+!)->MohiTamatchi->Yet to evolve

V2: Gary}Pochitchi Boy->Kuribotchi-> Yet to evolve

So that brings us to the present. Currently 4/4 Hungry and 4/4 Happy for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing except they emptied a few hearts. One thing I forgot to tell you is that Mimi is only a child and it has 8/9 training! :D

Gary just pooed :D . Here are the stats for both:

MIMI

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 8/9

Weight: 36 lbs.

GP: 2670 GP

Stage: Child

Character: MohiTamatchi

Donation: 1696

Items: Make-Up, Blocks, Cuckoo Clock, Rc Car 2, Costume, Bow, Shoes, Drum, Ball

GARY

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 3/9

Weight: 67 lbs.

GP: 382 GP

Stage: Child

Character: Kuribotchi

Items: Weights, Bear, Costume, Action Figure, Bow, Computer, Wig, Bowtie, Roller Skates, Ball, Cape

Scince last night, I've decided to save up Gotchi Points. I'm going to get 9999 for both Tamas and whenever I buy an item, i'll refill my points by playing games.

Ooohhh... I was gone for a while, but both of them evolved into adults. Mimi is a Mametchi! Gary is a Mimitchi! And as you know, one is a boy, one is a girl. GOLD! A Mametchi and a Mimitchi are rare together, let alone being able to mate!

Mimi has a Throne now! It would suit Kuchipatchi better though, it just looks soooooo lazy in it. Kuchipatchi is lazy!

Latest posts

Back