My V2 Log! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibccute

Reaction score
I have a V2 for now but im hoping to get a V3 soon! :huh: Right now I have a puroperatchi. It looks like this: :huh:

Here's it's info :huh:

Name: Riley (Ater my crush, plus, I like the name)

Generation: 4

Stage: Adult

Missing anything? Oh yeah, im leaving him on pause while I wait for my friend's tamagotchi to be one like mine so we can mate :huh: I donno if I can keep him on pause that long! It might kill me :huh:

Like OMG!!!!! I'm getting a V3 tomorrow! See, me friend's dad bought three. On for my friend, her sister, and her BFF. Her sister didn't want her's!!! Then a nother girl was going to buy it, but her mom said she couldn't! So I am!!! :lol: The Camafloge(SP) one!!! =D Can't wait till tomorrow morning! :p I took Riley off pause :/ so...like..yeah xD He's two now! :p Does anyone know if a V2 and V3 can connect? Cause i tried, and it told me my b/l was full, so I deleted like half of the people, (now I only have like 5. Aren't you allowed like 52 or something? I only had like 9) and it still told me the list was full :/ Maybe my friend was tricking me by seleting V3 instead of Other on her tamagotchi......doubt it tho! :/

Latest posts

Back