My V2 log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crumbs! Whoever's been following this log is going to kill themselves laughing when I say Grace turned into an Onionchi. So much for not wanting a V1 character, hey?! But just to add insult to injury, I read somewhere that if you take good care of an Oniontchi, you get Memetchi, which I've never had before, so I say go for it!

As you may have noticed I have adopted a siggy pet, Isha. Thankyou Mimitchiz! I hope you like my new avatar, technically its not mine, it was in the gallery, but I've seen no one else using it so voila!

Grace is asleep at the moment, sweet dreams gal! And I am currently considering going to bed too, so tatty bye for now people. And hopefully I will speak to you all tomorrow!!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

And night night Isha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace has 4 training bars now, and keeps losing the odd heart in either happy or hungry. I'm gonna play a game with her in a min, as shes a bit on the heavy side.

I saw some cheap fakey Tama's in a shop in town today. I looked on eBay and apparently they're called cyber babies in other words, tamagotchi HUMANS. I don't get it, the people who make them aren't exactly going to make any money out of them, so WHY DO THEY BOTHER? They must know that everybody loves the legitimate Tamagotchi, and isn't going to buy a cheap look alike. And here's somebody's apparent feedback!

"Hi. Received the tamagotchi s today. Very quick delivery and very well boxed. 8year old son very pleased with them, he said they were as good if not better than the genuine tamagotchi. If he is pleased then they must be good!!! Thanks for speedy delivery."

Mad, really mad. I thought they looked terrible.

Not much to report today. Grace had to go on pause for about an hour and a half while we were in town. She has 7 training bars. Thats about it really. She should evolve tomorrow. Evolution days are the ones I celebrate, and Matchmaking days too!

Grace turned into a Nyorotchi! Not the prettiest character you ever saw! I'm definitely gonna get a healthier character next time! In the celebration of getting my We Will Rock You (Original London Cast) CD, I bought Grace some music from the shop, so she can listen too!

Grace has gone to bed with a poop next to her. Shame. I'll tidy it up tomorrow, I won't wake her now

Grace has gone to sleep. I put her in the costume today. I dunno what character I'm gonna try for on my next tama. I think a not perfect, above average character. Generation four, even number, who knows what I'm gonna get. I'm celebrating becoming a TamaMax right now. Only 1199 posts till I'm a TamaElder!

Hmm, I'm confused, the Matchmaker hasn't come yet! I thought Grace had been an adult three days but its actually four! I keep resetting the time but still no luck! Thats weird

Grace mated with a Tama from the matchmaker finally! I dunno which character it was, I'll look it up. She gave birth to a boy, who is called Linus! He is currently a Marutchi. Grrr, the 2nd Marutchi in 2 gens! Oh well. I'll try and take good care of him.

And here we are again! Well Grace left, and I have Linus by my side now. He became a Marutchi, and is now a Propellerchi, I'll find out the proper name! I've been taking good care of him, he has 5 bars training, and I've been sending him to the loo before he makes a mess.

8 training bars, quite good care and a propeller guy who should evolve as soon as he wakes up tomorrow! Whoop, I'm leaving to go on holiday at 12:00am Sunday night/Monday morning!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrr, the propeller guy is still with me! And this is his 4th day as a teen. I dunno what it is with my Tama, but it seems to have a mind of its own where growth is concerned. The matchmaker came to Grace a day late as well i think.

Wow! Linus became a Hiratchi!!! Its one of the cutest Tama characters I've ever seen!!!

Hiratchi is murder to play Slots with, it moves from side to side so much! He goes to sleep at 10pm, and looks so sweet in his bed!!!

As my siggy says, I'm off on holiday. I'll keep a handwritten log and type it up when I get home!!!

Wow, welcome home. Now I've actually FOUND my log on page 5 of all the logs, I can type it up. As I promised, I did keep a handwritten log, (wrote it in a code so nobody read it) and here it is. I made 9 entries over about 15 days, so here we go:~

7th August - 10:39PM

Tama's been switched off for 3 hours now, and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already! Not fair!!!

8th August

We made it into the country! Linus didn't get spotted through the security system. I had him in my hand luggage!

9th August

Linus has had to sleep a lot during the day because I've been outside and I don't want him to die of neglect, and I'm not pausing him. He should be getting the Matchmaker soon. The next generation will be asleep their whole life, so I'll be able to see which character I get with perfect care and no discipline.

10th August - 10:03PM

Mated with the un-named Flower tamagotchi and I got a baby girl, who will be called Bella. It's past 10 but Linus has been going to sleep at odd times recently like the other night, he didn't go to sleep at 10 but by 10:24PM he was asleep! I might post about that in "What happened to my Tamagotchi" when I get home.

13th August

I stayed up to watch Linus leave and named his daughter Bella. I took very good care of her as a babyand she changed into a Hitodetchi. From then on she has been asleep. I woke her only to let her change...into an Oniontchi

16th August

Bella just changed into the dog like Tama. Very sweet!!!

19th August - 5:20PM

The Matchmaker brought Bella a un-named Flower Tamagotchi. Two generations in a row! And to Bella was born a baby girl. Dunno what I'm gonna call her. I wanted a boy so I could call him Jimmy after my favourite boat in the harbour (Pershing 88 - Gorgeous motor yacht!) Actually I could call her Queen after Killer Queen!

20th August

Bella left. I've saved the name Queen for another generation and called her daughter Gobbi after another boat firm. 6th Generation now, wow! Gobbi just changed into a Hitodetchi. And there was me thinking you couldn't get those on even generations. This proves me wrong then!

21st August

Gobbi changed into a Hinotamatchi. She's being turned off the moment I wake up tomorrow. In fact I'll do it now, there may not be time in the morning. Bye bye Gobbi, safe journey home! See you tomorrow night - Love you!

And there finishes my holiday log. I had a great time, and I hope you did too!

I woke Gobbi up Monday evening and she's still with me now. Hasn't been getting very good care. She went to bed last night ill with 2 poops but she's better now. Full hearts and 3 bars training.

Latest posts

Back