My V2 logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G+J

Reaction score
I just got one 1G her name is Kayla (Just like my Best friend (jeminy)), and is a girl and is now a hidoetchi!

It just turned into a UFOtchi this morning 1 year old. :lol: :huh:

It just turned into a UFOtchi this morning 1 year old. :) :D
Now it's 14/10 training! A new personal record! :D B) (no offense for the :) )

Now it's 14/10 training! A new personal record! :unsure: :eek: (no offense for the :eek: )
Awesome! yesterday I got all three ooo with a 9 point bider so I got 900 points and got all the way to 9999!! It turned into a unknown character I don't know of, and on the heading game I got a personal record of 0 points I barley get a bounce in that game!

Awesome! yesterday I got all three ooo with a 9 point bider so I got 900 points and got all the way to 9999!! It turned into a unknown character I don't know of, and on the heading game I got a personal record of 0 points I barley get a bounce in that game!
It got a baby girl the groom looked like a video-game character that dinosaur guy! It went form girl, kinomatchi, hanatchi. My avatar will not be matched to the character since I have 2 tamagotchis now, but I will sort things out.

Latest posts

Back