My v2+v3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yifat108

Reaction score
ok, My tama's are actually asleep now, so i'll start by telling you about their life yesterday. I have two tamas, a v2 named holly(he's a boy, but i missed the thing where they tell you if it's a boy or girl) and a v3 named henry, also a boy. My sister also has two tamas, and both of hers are girls so they'll be able to have babys. My v2 is the blob type kid, and the v3 looks like a curvy onion. (if someone knows what they are, or a v2 and v3 character chart, please PM me)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my v3 yesterday, and i had my v2 since december only he sort of........passed away.*weeps* I started them at the same time, only my v2 took muck longer to hatch then my v3 so they're not twins

I have a feeling this log is very boring...... oh well

Henrys stats:

hunger:full

happy:full

training:1

weight:14 lbs

generation:1

that's all i know so far

Hollys stats:

hunger:full

happy:full

trainging:1

weight:14 lbs

generation:1

they're almost exactly the same

I just noticed something..... my v3 only says tamagotchi at the top, not tamagotchi connection. Is that normal??? Please PM me!!!!!!!!!

My tamagotchi and my sister's tamagotchi have 4 smilys already!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!! I donated 5 thousand to the king and the prize was pathetic. only a stupid souvenir ring

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!?????? Henry turned into a teen and now he's a patapachi!!!!! I'm mad though, cuz my sister's turned into a young mimitchi. Oh well. Also i.....sort of resetted holly. So now i have a new boy named bobby.

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! I'M NOT MAD ANYMORE!!!! Because bobby turned into a............Young Mimitchi!!!!!!!! He's soooooooooooooo adorable!!!! Earlier he was singing. It's so cute!!!!!

Oh wow i'm happy. I got to level 8 in bump and got 1200 points!!! that's my highest score ever!!!! I'm very proud.

oh wow. I just read through what i wrote so far and it was SO BORING.

Sorry to everyone who read this and fell asleep in the middle of the first sentence.

GUESS WHAT!!! i'm taking care of my sister's V2 and my v2 and she's taking care of our v3's!!!! so henry went to the supermarket with his girlfriend, anna(my sister's tama) and zaia (my sister's other tama) is taking a vacation with her boyfriend bobby.

Right now zaia and bobby are playing a game together.

bobby won. Could someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase PM me and say what you think of my log??????????? It's my first one and i want it to be good!!!!!!!!!

Today henry is turning into an adult!!! i really want a dorotchi or a wooltchi. All the new v3 characters are really ugly.

OMG!!!!! Henry turned into a pyonkotchi!!!! that was my 4 choice of character!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy.

Plus also Henry and anna are in love!!!!! they kissed 3 times. So tomorow when they're old enough to mate i'm gonna have a new baby!!!! I'm gonna name mine ging if it's a girl, and fred if it's a boy ( ginger rogers and fred astaire) or maybe i'll name the boy one bogie, not sure(humphrey bogart)

Thanks!! BTW you're not really allowed to post in other people's logs. I appreciate the comment though!!

Latest posts

Back