My v2 won't age.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
My friend reset my v2 when I was at school. It didnt age past 2 then either. It was a Kusatchi.

The new baby was a girl. I named her Cam and she grew to a healthy Marutchi. The next day she was still 0 but she evolved into a Oniontchi. She is still 0 and I never paused her. She has been 0 for almost a week. Can anyone who's had this problem help me?

If Rey Mysterio's idea doesn't work, then I'd hate to tell you: your Tama has a glitch. My friend has the exact same problem but it still evolves. There's no way to get rid of it; it'll stay like that. :D Sorry to say it.....

ST

But if it still evolves, it's not that bad. At least it evolves!

ST

It doesn't? Well... hmmm. I'm stumped now. I know how you feel; my favorite working Tama once got sizzled. It loved it. (weird debug thing X_x) It still acts up once in a while.

I'm guessing you can't, but do you think you can return it?

If not, I guess you should take out it's battery and make it a memorial. :huh: :huh:

ST

No, i cannot return it. Most of the decorations have worn off. :'( well I guess i will take the battery ut of all my vp's ( a excrutiatingly low 7) and just display them for decoration.

No, i cannot return it. Most of the decorations have worn off. :'( well I guess i will take the battery ut of all my vp's ( a excrutiatingly low 7) and just display them for decoration.
Wait! Stop!!! Just reset and download and see what happens!!!!!!!

~Rey Mysterio~ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back