My v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbeam batteries? I got sent one with a tamagotchi, worked really well and I have a feeling it is a dollar-store battery. Maybe you can try those if you want to get cheap batteries. Although, I tend to use Energizer (Pink Rabbit.......) batteries.

Is is possible your tamagotchi contacts aren't toughing 100% ? You can attach some art foam to the battery cover (Tape or something simple) Then that will help them fit better into the contacts. Sometimes that is an issue too.

Hopefully its just a battery issue and not a tama issue....

Sunbeam batteries? I got sent one with a tamagotchi, worked really well and I have a feeling it is a dollar-store battery. Maybe you can try those if you want to get cheap batteries. Although, I tend to use Energizer (Pink Rabbit.......) batteries.

Is is possible your tamagotchi contacts aren't toughing 100% ? You can attach some art foam to the battery cover (Tape or something simple) Then that will help them fit better into the contacts. Sometimes that is an issue too.

Hopefully its just a battery issue and not a tama issue....
Yup tats the ones!

I have found a similar topicabout a V2 and the battery only lasted a few days and how the owner fixed it.

Here is a link.

I hope that this will fix your problem, If not have you tried brand New batteries? If no try them. If that still does not work then do a ROM test. (WARNING: This will delete all information on the V2).

Here are some instructions I have found on the internet, (Link) These will give you easy instructions on how to do a rom test.

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

I hope that these will fix you Tamagotchi for you.

Regards

Good, I'm glad it's resolved! What did you use in the end ( Tom test)

Nope, mine uses the 2025 battery

They do not need CR2032 but they are recomended as they are the one that Bandai shipped with the tamagotchi.

You said that you asre using the Cr2025 battery. That it the same but just slightly smaller and has a higher chance that iy will fall out of the socket. Anyway it is fine to use if you do not have any CR2032 batteries with you. I only use them if I have no choise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back