My V3 and me! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mar. 24, 2006 (1:01PM)

I'm back again. Bara had her baby girl whom I name Suna which means sand in Japanese. It reminded me of beaches and the ocean. Anyway she turned into a tamatchi. I got the code and she visited Bara in tamatown. Bills look really weird on tamatown! :kuribotchi:

From,

:ichigotchi:

Mar. 25, 2006 (5:04PM)

Ok well Bara turned into a pirororitchi (don't think I spelled right) and then a pyonkotchi. She mated with my furawatchi on V2. She had a baby girl (YAY) named Cutie. Cutie is now a mohitmatchi (YAY)!

Princess Mononoke is on tonight at 7:30PM on Cartoon Network. I'm totally taping it! :(

I'm going to see if I can get all the characters possible on a V3! It will be alot of fun I think and Liz wants to do it too!

From,

:(

Mar. 28, 2006 (5:04PM)

Hey people. Sorry I've been busy and I didn't have much time to write! Cutie had a baby named Angel. She was a baby, a kutchimatchi, hanatchi, and then a FURAWATCHI :angry: ! Yay furawatchis! My second favorite character. Of course Robotchi will always be first!

Angel will probably have a baby very soon (hopefully matchmaker is on her way) and I hope it is a boy. If it is a boy I'll name him Devil. If it is a girl she shall be Yoshi (good in japanese).

From,

<_<

Latest posts

Back