My V3 Game Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
Yesterday, I took some time to put together a V3 gama guide.

Get Objective: In "Get" you have to try and catch all the notes and not get the poo.

How to do it: At the beginning of get, it goes slowly. This is the easiest point in the game. Then, when you get to about 10, it will pick up speed a little. And at about 20, it will pick up speed once more. Sometimes you may have to go back and forth, back and forth, and then all the way to the other side.

Points Table:

Babies and toddlers: 150 GP

Teens and Adults: 225 GP

Bump Objective: In Bump you fight a series of other tamas younger, older, and your tam's age.

How to do it: Method 1: In the beginning, another tama will come toward yours. Then, they will start "warming up". If you press B consistantly, a meter should come up. Press B to stop it, and the meter should go away and your tama should start fighting. Hint: It doesn't matter if the meter was empty. You can still win. And vise-versa. Method 2: They will once again start to "warm up" but don't press anything. If I am right, instead of a meter, PUSH! will come up. Now this time you have to press buttons while your tama fights. Hint: If your tama weighs 99 lbs, it has a better chance of winning.

Points Table If you lose on round 1, you get 5 points. If you win, you get 80 GP everytime you win. So the total differs.

Flag Objective: In Flag your tama has to hold up white & black flags. But watch out for ther trick flags!

How to do it: To make your tama hold up the black flag, press A. To make him hold up the white flag, press C. If, for example, a white flag comes up on the left instead of right, STILL PRESS C and vise-versa. But watch out for the trick flags! They are smaller than normal flags and make you miss the good flags. And then of course, you lose. The trick flags start to come at round 3.

Points Table: In flag I think that how many points you get is determened of how many rounds you win. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

Heading Objectve: In heading your tama has to bounce a ball on his head.

How to do it: Heading is my fave game because to me, bouncing a ball on my head is very fun! haha.gif In the beginning of heading, your tama will be standing in the middle of the screen. To make your tam move left, press A. To make him move right, press C. But if your tama is all the way on the left, move him to the middle because who knows? It might fall on the right! Then you would miss it.

Points Table: In heading if you win you get 400 GP. Otherwise, everytime you hit the ball you get 4 GP.

Memory Objective: In Memory you have to remember a combination of <, /\, or >.

How to do it: In memory, A is <, B is /\, and C is >. It will start with 3, and get bigger and bigger, up to 10 maybe? All you have to do is remember the right arrows, and press the right buttons!

Points Table: These points also are determined by how many you get right.

Sprint Objective: In sprint, your tama, well, races.

How to do it: For this you just need to press any button fast and repeatedly.

Points Table: Once again, depends on how many races you win. Usually 400.

I hope it has helped! PM me if you have any questions! :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back