My V3 Log ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puppyangewl

Reaction score
Hello there, this is going to be about my v3 and how it grows up and such. Ill post everyday, about what happens to my tamagotchi.

O.k, yesterday (Friday 31st March 2006) I got my Tamagotchi v3 from Warehouse and I opened it and turned it on at around 8:00. I got a girl Teletchi, which I named Tammy (was going to call her Tara but oh well) and I was playing with her, looking after her and such. Then she changed into a mizutamatchi, the one that looks like an upside down icecream cone (Shes sooo Cute!). Will post more soon, her stats right now are

4/4 hungry

4/4 happy

3/9 Training

11 g

0 years

generation 1

1245 gotchi points

And also I was wondering, what are the healthier teens and toddlers? Oh yeah and I Love how bandai made the Mametchi's extra cute with big eyes :p Soooo Cute! Hopefully Tammy will change into one xD

The Healthy Toddlers are 1. Mizutamachi 2.Tamatchi 3.Kuchitamatchi (in order) and the Healthiest Teens are 1.Young Mimitchi 2.Young Mametchi 3.Obotchi 4.Hinatchi 5.Patapatatchi 6.Pirororitchi 7.Hikotchi 8.Nikatchi and 9th.Hashitamachi (in order from the best to the worst) Hope that helped!

Thanks sooo much Tama girl :) That did help a lot, yay! tammy's sleeping now, I bought her a lion doll today, shes sooo cute, sleeping with it :huh:

(My v2) (my v3)

4/4 hunger

4/4 happieness

happy4/4 4/9 training

hunger4/4 7yr

trainig4/9 46p

4yr boy

93p generation 1

generation1 199p

gender girl

68points

O.k, Tammy finally evolved. I was sleeping when she did and had the sound off. When I finally woke up (Around 14 minutes after she woke up) She was asleep as a patapatachi (One that looks like a flying bird with arrows sticking out of its head). Not sure why I got her, since I took absolute best care for my mizutamatchi. Hmm, maybe its cause I overfed it, just in case I forgot to look after it so it wont lose as many heats in an hour. But I exersised her straight afterwards, so as not to get overweight for too long. On my V2 this worked and I kept getting Mametchis and Mimitchi's lol. Oh, well, Im not going to overfeed her again until shes an adult, hopefully Mametchi xD :lol:

Oh and I realised I forgot to mention that the tamagotchi I got was the v# Connexion thats blue, has waves on it and yellow buttons.

More coming soon! :(

Your Welcome,with the help =]

Just pm me if you need anymore.

Im Rather exited because, at approx 7:10 pm tonight my Tamagotchi v3s will turn into adults..woopie! (One is a hinatchi and the other a young mimitchi) =]

P.S. To get good characters,its best to get as meny disapline points as possible. the way i do it is , get both of my v3s and get them to send each other presants,and sometimes they dont send it,they send it something naughty and come back with a naughty smile,give them time out and you get a dissapline point..that way my Tamas had full disipline before they were teens. lol XD

Thanks again Tamagirl :)

Tammy's asleep now with the lion doll, shes looks really cute :)

Anyway it'll be a bit longer than 3 days for Tammy to change because Ill have to pause her when I go to school. Hopefully by the end of this week before Friday she would have changed. *crosses fingers again for Mametchi* :rolleyes:

And does anyone have any helpful tips about getting a Mametchi on a v3? Or getting a butterflytchi on a v2 :D

sorry I havent been posting lately. Nothing much happened except their was a sale in my shop. Tammy just needs one more training bar to get full 9/9 and Ive kept her in perfect condition.

Nothing much to say :gozarutchi: Tammy now has full training and is still very easy going, though once today when she became hungry I fed her up and when she was sad, gave her a snack and she played a game. After only around 20 minutes, she lost another heart. I got a bit shocked at first because it was so soon :chohimetchi: Anyway, shes sleeping right now with her lion dool, full happy and full hungry, with around 1400 gotchi points and items for her to use when shes older. Ive also got a Clock. Shes played with it before but I dont think it does anything? :D

Still nothing happened to Tammy. But shes going to have evolved tomorrow, so check back later :unsure:

Hopefully, Tammy would have turned into a beautiful Mametchi! :angry:

<_<

Note to everyone, Please don't reply to logs. If you'd like yo comment on them, please PM the user. <_<

O.k, Tammy finally EVOLVED!!!

She changed into a...

KUCHIPATCHI!

Not really what I was hoping for, but Ive dressed her up in a bunny costume so shes really cute now :ichigotchi:

Hopefull Ill get a Mametchi next time maybe *sigh* It seems harder to get the good characters on v3, since Id been trying sooo hard, and on all my v1's and 2's Ive almost always gotten Mametchis or Mimitchi's :) And I was taking perfect care too, Oh well.

And can someone please tell me what the best adult you can get is, to the worst one you can get?

Nohing much happened with Tammy today :ph34r:

I think the Match maker will come tomorrow or the day after that.

Oh and if anyone has the answer to my questions in my last post could someone please Pm them to me?

sorry I havent been posting lately. Nothing much happened except their was a sale in my shop. Tammy just needs one more training bar to get full 9/9 and Ive kept her in perfect condition.
it could be a :lol:

Thanks again Tamagirl  :eek: Tammy's asleep now with the lion doll, shes looks really cute  :D

Anyway it'll be a bit longer than 3 days for Tammy to change because Ill have to pause her when I go to school. Hopefully by the end of this week before Friday she would have changed. *crosses fingers again for Mametchi* :lol:

And does anyone have any helpful tips about getting a Mametchi on a v3? Or getting a butterflytchi on a v2  :lol:
DEBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, Hehe :eek: Tammy's a Kuchipatchi, and its quite cute when she plays with the clone :eek: They dance together :eek:

Oh and I cant debug my V2 unfortunately, because its a connexion not a connection so it cant be debugged :eek:

the loin doll will go away when its a adult. :huh: :wub:

My TAMA!

name:Sdy

training:9\9

gen:1

pounds:34

point:540

kind: is my avatar

username:!PUT!

V3 :(

Yay! B) Tammy the Kuchipatchi got married!!!

I took her to schooltoday, and right when we were outside the hall (Going to assembly) I checked in my pocket (secretly) if Tammy was all right and there was the Match maker! I quickly pushed a button and the Matchmaker came with a beautiful Furawatchi/Leaftchi ! I quickly said love and then they got married and had a little bouncy baby boy teletchi! B) There soooo Cute together! :D

Tammy left today ;) I changed the time a lot earlier since I had to go to school early tomorrow and stuff like that. Tammy left her Baby boy, and it was very sad. She started talking to him after a few minutes then she flew away :angry: Anyway I named the baby boy Skyan (Pronounced Sky-in), I hadnt really though of what to name him, because if he was a girl I had it all planned to call it Tara or Taray/Taran. Anyway the baby turned into a kuchitamatchi and it is sleeping now with the action figure I gave him. Sooo Cute :p I also bought everything in my shop since there was a sale and Tammy left a small fortune behind for Skyan. And I got a ticket. I think its for China or Australia :)

I also went to visit tammy today and she gave me a cellphone. Aww, Shes still very cute as a Kuchipatchi and her house is simple and neat, Cool! ;)

:angry:

Latest posts

Back