*~My V3 Log~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyBunny13

Reaction score
Dear Readers,

I will just say that I do not mind comments on my log, I think it would be very nice 2 get 2 know my readers. Now about my Tama. I recently go my very own V3. I got on monday the 20th of february 2006. :lol: I was sooo excited! :D (by the way I got it at Wal-Mart)It's the 1 that has transperent green/yellow with a trim of blue, I am a real girly-girl and I much would've prefered the popsicle or flower 1 but that was the last 1 they had and I really wanted 1 so I took it. :p Anyway when I got home I gave it a make-over: I put stickers all over it and even one that had greenday on it! ^_^

Ok back to my Tama. I took the tab out and I got a baby BOY, also known as Teletchi!! (I like how Bandai made the babies with little hats! So adorable!!! :D ) I named him Gerek.(After 1 of my x-boyfriends but we r friends now and I thought it would be cute!)I took the best care I could and got the Marutchi with hands & feet (also known as Tamatchi)Then he went to sleep.

The next day he became a teen-ager while I was shopping at the mall. I almost screamed from so much excitement! :D Gerek had turned into a YOUNG MIMITCHI!!! I would've liked 1 on the new characters but I was satisfied with my fave character from V2. Anyway I took excellent care till' yesterday :( when my mom dropped me off at my dads house, I accidently left Gerek in the car! I was devestaded. But my mom was at work & I couldn't do anything (my mom gets out of work at 3:30AM).When my mom picked me upthis mornin' I was scared that Gerek had died but, by mercy of God, he was still alive!! He just needed attention and 2 meals and 3 snacks! I was so relived. :p Anyway when I went 2 school I played with him in Math class cause Math bores me 2 death! When I got home from school he evolved to..............................................................................

u will never guess who............................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

Paparatchi!!!!!!!( the one V2 character that looks like a paparatzzi)

I was very happy & still am :D :(

Loves & kisses to u all,

Rachel :wacko:

Hello Kitties,

By the way these r Gerek's stats:

Name:Gerek (duh!)

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:[|||||||| ] (just 1 training point away from full training!)

Weight:30lb (perfect!)

Generation:1st

Well I'll update later!

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo,

My prrrreties,

Why of course i can help! Bythe way I made a mistake Young Mametchi not Mimitchi sorry :lol: . But I can still help! ^_^

xooxox,

Hello Kitties,

This mornin' I woke up at 8:10AM. Anyway interesting enough Gerek was already awake. :) I don't really know his schedule so I was confuzed. Anyway it turns out he wakes up at 8 o' clock sharp! I went to the shop and was really happy cause' they have a ticket on sale!!! But it costs 5800pts. I only have 3024pts. :) But I'm trying to win all the games :D I'll update later!

PS Stats r the same as on my signiture! :unsure:

Hugs and Kisses xox,

Rachel :)

My Kittens,

I am very sorry that I didn't write 2 u earlier, its just that my computer was down so I coulnt get on. Anyway back to Gerek. He is currently 5yrs old! 2day he should turn 6yrs old which means that the machtmaker should come! YaY!!!

Write to ya'll lata,

Rachel :)

Hello Kitties,

The good news is that Gerek turned 6yrs old in Drama 2day! :ph34r: The bad news is that the matchmaker comes 2morrow :rolleyes: . Well so far Gerek has been ok and is currently ...... ahhhh pooping I guess!!! :angry: All cleaned up.Anyway nutten much going on but I'll update if somethang happens.

With Love,

Rachel :huh:

My Dearest Felines,

I am very sorry for not not updating yesterday. I had soooo many chores + hmwk!!! :hitodetchi: But anyway the matchmaker came and Gerek married a Mimitchi !!!!!!!!! They had a baby girl to whom I don't have a name for yet! :D Darn It! If any of u have any names please post!!!!

xoxox,

Heres some suggestions 4 the girls name. Amy(Amie),Jamie, Bella, Belle, Rachel, Anna, Hanna, Lacey, Jess, Star, Starry, Berry, Rain, Bow, Helen, Krisy, Baby, Candy, Pepsi, Ann, Lolly, Reba, Ruby, Gem, Sarah, Megan, D.J., Trish, Molly, Nancy, Bess, Tulip, Pinky, Maxie(Maxy), Roxie(Roxy), Ella, Sam(is a girls name short 4 samantha), Heidi, joy, Dancy, Jo Jo, Sandy, Alota, Bambi, Pooki, Cooki, Candy, Cream, Soda, Cake, saria, malon, epona, hilda, tetra, aryyl, and zelda. :p :( :wacko: :furawatchi: :unsure: :rolleyes: :( ;) :D :wub: :huh: ^_^ I like to think of names!!!

My Catty Cats,

I am soooo sorry I could not update! :ph34r: My computer was down and I couldn't get on the internet :wacko: But anyway Gerek left and I named his baby girl AQUA! She is currently 3yrs. old and in prrrrrrrfect condition!

Stats:

Name:AQUA!

Training:[||||||| ]

Character:Hikotchi

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Weight:20lbs

Generation:2nd

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

Rachel :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back