My V3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little Kloie is growing, but Mia is still on pause. I can't wait until I get my next gen! The matchmaker should come soon for Mia but for Kloie I have to wait a couple days. I have put Mia on puse so that they can get the matchmaker together. I have been thinking about tamas and stuff. Why can't they make an En-Tama only have it be AMERICAN? I mean, Bandai could do it right? Well, back to thinking and playing. BTW, Mia is gen9 while Kloie is gen8. Just one gen apart, but they still love each other as sisters. Oops, gotta go!

//Kim

My tamas woke up a while ago and now both have the matchmaker! Well, time to gt down to the buissines of making more tamas. I will tell you what happens.

Oh NO NO NO NO NO. The matchmaker left.

:( :( :( :(

I was so ready. I guess I'll have to wait until later. I'll get back to you when she shows.

//Kim

My tamas woke up a while ago and now both have the matchmaker! Well, time to gt down to the buissines of making more tamas. I will tell you what happens.Oh NO NO NO NO NO. The matchmaker left.

:D   :D   :D   :D

I was so ready. I guess I'll have to wait until later. I'll get back to you when she shows.

//Kim
Well, she came. Yesterday at about 3. The adults got a mate and babies. They are both girls. Our little girls, Kloie and Mia, left last night. Now I have 2 sweet little girls named Aunty and Fizz. And they are both

---hold on! I have to scoop poop and feed them---

so cute and they weigh in at a small 29lbs. I plan to keep these little darlings in good weight. Sadly, most of my tamas revert to 90-99lbs. So, I'll check in here with their weight each time they change. Well, that's all for now, EXEPT an ad.

I THANK JADE'S BABY TAMAGOTCHI GUIDE FOR HELPING ME THROUGH MY ROUGH PATCH OF BABY HARDSHIP! THANKS SO MUCH!

I might publish that here incase anyone ever needs it. So, PM me if you have any comments or suggestions and I am always here to help!

//Kim

[SIZE=21pt]TAMAGOTCHI ITEM CRAZE!![/SIZE]

News Caster:Here we are with Kimberly V. She has 2, yes 2, tamagotchi v3s and she is here to list the items she has! I can't wait! Kimberly, when will you be listing the items for us?

Me:Well, News-guy, I will be listing them all in the next post. I am using another one of xoxJade's guides to work with my items. After I list the I will edit to show you what I am deleting and what I am using. Back to you News-guy.

News Caster:You heard it olks, she will list her items for us. Stay here and wait with us for the event on the log!

//Kim

NOTE: This is all for fun.

NO TAMAS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS ANOUNCEMENT.

Here are the items. The way I will work my magic with them is explained in this topic.

<CLICK> xxxxxx <CLICK>

Edit: Okay, here is the color code:

Orange: Throwing it away

Green:One use, going to use ASAP(I might have to wait until they are adults)

[SIZE=14pt]FIZZ:[/SIZE]

RC Car

RC Car2

Cuckoo Clock

Costume

!! (Clone)

Umberella

Wings

Sun Glasses

Action Figure

Weights

Music (I-Pod thing)

TV

Bow

Bow Tie

Shoes

Roller Skate

Throne

Pen

Drum

Boom Box

Shirt

Bldg Block

Doll

Cap

Roller Skate

Umbrella

Pencil

Trumpet

[SIZE=14pt]AUNTY:[/SIZE]

Wings

RC Car2

Cuckoo Clock

Costume

Sun Glasses

Roller Skate

Umbrella

TV

Ball

Action Figure

Bow

RC Car

TV

!! (Clone)

Pen

Mirror

Bldg Block

Throne

Trumpet

Weights

Doll

Shirt

Bow Tie

Pencil

That is all for now. Stick with me for editing.

//Kim

EDIT:Woot! 4 pages!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am leaving to go to my Nana's house today. I am sleeping over with all my cousins and then we are going swimming and then to a craft fair. Then on Thursday my Grandma is coming over for dinner and then on Saturday I am flying up to my cousins in Northern California and then NEXT Thursday I am coming back. My tamagotchi's will be with me the whole time and I am keeping a journal while I am away. I have not yet found ou and I would like to know if Tamagotchis are allowed on the plane. Please help, I will post a topic in Help for new Tamagotchi Pet owners. Bye!

//Kim

Hiya! I'm back and I had a great time at my cousins house. I ended up NOT bringing my Tamagotchis. My cuz's live in Oakland so we went across they Bay Bridge and went to San Fransico(spelling?). I went to China Town and Japan Town but I completly forgot to look for En-Tamagotchis. Instead, I spent my time gathering candy to take home. I also got little glass animals for my mom and a little tiny laundry basket for my dad 'cause he alsways complains about the fact that he is the one who does the laundry. All in all I had a great time while my tamas were paused here at home. They are both 5yrs old and Fizz is a Mimitchi while Aunty is an Billotchi. That's all for now, PM me if you need anything.

//Kim

Hi. My tamas are fine but I had them on pause for an afternoon 'cause I went to my friend's house and we waited around for 3hours for her mom to show so she could take us to go swimming but then it was 6:10 and I called my mom to let her know I was leaving and she said I couldn't go and to come home so now I am angry with her and I am locked in my room. I have my tamas as company and I don't need anything else. I've also got a computer and a TV. I can't wait until this night is over so I can leave and go to my friend's house. Bye.

//Kim

Ola Amigos!

I am worried that my tamas will loose there generations! Aunty is 8 and the matchmaker has shown up about 2 or 3 times. I just said no to her, but the other times she went away on her own. Fizz is 7 and the matchmaker has not come. Gah! PM me if you can help, don't spam me saying:

I cantt help but I h0p3 ur th1ng is doin b3tt3r!11!!!!111!

Thankies!

//Kim

****This is just a little doodle, it does not represent anyone on TamaTalk or any PMs I have gotten. It is based on a Noob from Neopets.com. No offense is ment in this post.

Ola Amigos!
I am worried that my tamas will loose there generations! Aunty is 8 and the matchmaker has shown up about 2 or 3 times. I just said no to her, but the other times she went away on her own. Fizz is 7 and the matchmaker has not come. Gah! PM me if you can help, don't spam me saying:

I cantt help but I h0p3 ur th1ng is doin b3tt3r!11!!!!111!

Thankies!

//Kim

****This is just a little doodle, it does not represent anyone on TamaTalk or any PMs I have gotten. It is based on a Noob from Neopets.com. No offense is ment in this post.
Nevermind about that. I now have two baby boys (GAH!!!) and they are lving happily with their mothers. I made a lovely--whoop. *cleans up mess and feeds both tamas a scone and an apple* all better!-- little post in this topic, ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS, about the matchmaker. I will think about posting that as a topic for the peeps.

I just have a few corrections, mostly the matchmaker. Okay, the matchmaker doen't come at 10:00, she comes at 10:30. The matchmaker does not stay on the screen forever, she goes away after about 2min. You can set the time to get her sooner. She comes when your tama is about 6-8. If you keep missing her or saying no your tama may grow to be 10-16yrs old, or as we call them, and oldie. They oldies are only 2 characters, an Ojitchi and an Otokitchi. Ojitchi is a boy and Otokitchi is a girl. They then cannot have babies and they will soon die. Okay, next thing, your Random Eventz area was missing one. Up to 30min before your Tama has to go to bed it opens its mouthand yawns. I do not have a pic of it but your tama turns towards its left, opens its mouth, and then you see little 'bubbles' coming out. It is not animation, just a pixel. Just wanted to clear somethings up!

//Kim
Okay, bye!

//Kim

I am doing fine, but I have been busy. My Tamas have grown and become adults. The Matchmaker should come in a day or 2 'cause they are both 4yrs old. Here is something I post on TamaCHAT-

Here is my tama info!(I have 2)

Grape(the name)

Hungry::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Happy::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Gen.11

Lb:99

Type:????(looks a bit like a Tarakotchi & a Bill combined; not of character chart)

Shell:Blue with bubbles

----

Del(the name)

Hungry::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Happy::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Gen.10

Lb:99

Type:Warusotchi

Shell:Green Snakeskin
That's all I've got to say for now, PM me if you know what character I have. Thanks!

\K/

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been using blogagotchi. Grape and Del had babies and the babies JUST came out o the name bank. Grape->Neo Del->Sid. Neo is a girl and Sid is a boy. I just finished feeding them both and they weigh 17lbs. They are 0yrs old. Neo is the 12th generation and Sid is the 11th generation. That's all for now!

-Kim

Ugh...I have so much homework. I haven't been on for a while since I have been getting a lot of essays for my school work. Just stick with me...

Sid the Trakotchi--> Queen the Warusotchi--> Mary{{toddler}}

Neo the Dorotchi--> Xibi the Masktchi--> Choco{{toddler}}

Yeah, I have to get back to my work. XD I should be able to check in with you every few days. But if I don't you'll see me every generation. I will keep this log up and running, whatever I do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it has been a long time. My poor tamas have been mad at me for not posting. :( I will now post almost everything of what my tamas have been doing I will also post their history and the reason why I cry at night as I see them paused.

BTW-Yes, they are oldies.

Choco and Mary grew up...they are old and tired. There life can be portrayed in this awesome story:

Chap. 1: Choco

Oh how Mary ethralls me. We are old and weak, yet she visits me as we age. She is my queen, and I hope I am her king. Whatever shall we do now that we are old? I want to have her, but does she want me? My mind has been mulling that over and I've decided to give her something. I shall give her a love potion. Yes, I know it is crude and heartless, but I must have another generation before I die. I shall disguise it as Honey, may she never find out.

>♥>>v3>>>Present>>>>Give (presses button)

I gave her the honey, hopefully she shall drink it tonight before our date...

Chap. 3:Mary

Tada! My bun is perfect! I wonder what Choco is doing?....No! I can't think about him...oh yes I can! I'm old and probably going on my last date of all time. Ho-hum. Maybe I should tell him I want another generation. I really like him, but I want to know if he likes me maybe I could....no, I shouldn't. It's ruin the date. That sweetie pie has been visiting me every day for quite a while ever since I got old. I'll wait for him to come a court'n today. Hhh...might as well. *beep beeep* Master? What are you doing? Oh, I see. Is it time for hime to come already?

>♥>>v3>>>Present>>>>Get(doesn't press button)

Oh! My dear Choco has given me honey! My favorite substance in the whole Tamagotchi World! What's this? A note...

_____________________+

/ |

------ To: Mary From: Choco |

\ I love you and want|

\ you to drink this |

\ before the date. |

___________________+

Aw...how sweet. I will put it upon my shelf and drink before the date.

Chap. 3: Before the date.

CHOCO:

Well, here goes nothing! *guilp gulp gulp* My honey...*ddfhjgdjhsgsgdsjhgf* gah! whawha....

I love everything. :furawatchi:

MARY:

Might as well drink the honey now, our date is soon!

*gulp gulp* Oh...just one more spoon full should do i....*wozy* *dskjhfdjhdfllkgp;lk* oh....whas happinnnn....

Aw...I love the world. Everythings so cute. :(

Chap. 4: The Date and after

BOTH:

Time for our cute-fuzzy date!

>♥>>v3>>>Visit

Choco's screen:

FAIL

Conection...

FAIL

Mary's Screen:

Conecction

Lovey-dovey with another tama. Now she has two babies. Now one leaves off into space...never to be seen again by human eyes.

Now you see...Choco will die but I paused them both into a neverending sleep. Until I can find a beautiful old maiden to wed Choco. My great friend has been kind and generous. For I was the one who told her about tamagotchis. She has given me her 2 tamas to borrow until they get a girl...so mine may live on...somewhere besides in my heart.

-K

Latest posts

Back