My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatamagirltama

Reaction score
I'm going to start my first! Yay! Well, I totally left out my first, Shay. He now has a baby boy! He should leave...... tonight or tomorrownight!

/*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ ^_^

Here are the stats for Shay now:

Hungry: 3/4 hearts

Happy: 4/4 hearts

Training: 100% (yippie!)

Weight: 51lbs

1st Generation

I am almost on the second generation, but Shay is still with his son. I think i am going to call his son Ricky! Thats all for today.

:huh: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :eek:

here are the stats for Shay!

Hungry 4/4 hearts

Happy 4/4 hearts

Training 100%

Age 8 years

weight 46lbs.

Gender boy

1st generation

points 9219

Username Julie

tonight at midnight, Shay should leave! It will be sad, but I will be on my second generation.

Unitil next time,

:angry: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :blink:

Hey!

I keep forgetting to tell you that Shay is a Pyonkotchi! Shay is up close on the screen eating! It is sooooooooo cute! I don't know what elso to tell you................ well, if you have any questions about Shay or the new baby boy, PM me!

Until l8er,

:angry: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/:blink:

Yippie!

I set the time for 11:59pm so I could be on my second generation! I named the baby boy Ricky. I hated to see Shay go (sob) but it had to be done sooner or later.

Here is Ricky's stats:

Hungry: 2/4 hearts

Happy: 3/4 hearts

Training: 0/9 (I can fix that!!)

Weight: 25lbs. (it will be going on a diet soon!)

generation: 2

username: Julie

I visited Ricky's parents and got a CD, pencil, and cell phone!

Untill..... sooner or later,

:)/*TamaTamaGirlTama*/:D

Yippie!

I set the time for 11:59pm so I could be on my second generation! I named the baby boy Ricky. I hated to see Shay go (sob) but it had to be done sooner or later.

Here is Ricky's stats:

Hungry: 2/4 hearts

Happy: 3/4 hearts

Training: 0/9 (I can fix that!!)

Weight: 25lbs. (it will be going on a diet soon!)

generation: 2

username: Julie

I visited Ricky's parents and got a CD, pencil, and cell phone!

Untill..... sooner or later,

:)/*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :D

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ricky (can I call him Rick?) ok, Rick, just turned into a Kuchitamatchi! I have 1 bar of training...... hooray?!? Well, I think Rick will turn into a teen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I really want a Hinotamatci! They are like..... on fire. Awwwwww! He's up by the screen! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Anyway, as usual, if you have questions or comments, contact me! Don't do it on here... they're not allowed.

:rolleyes: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :huh:

P.S. These are the stats for Rick:

Hungry: 4/4 hearts

Training: 1/9 bars

Weight: 32lbs.

Generation: 2

Username: Julie

I will keep posting probably until... I get bored with my tama! That will be in like...... what....... 5 years? If I keep my tama's alive for that long it will be on like generation 100! That would soooooooooooooooooo cool, right??? Anyway, bye! (for now at least!)

Hey Log-Readers,

Not much is happening with Ricky. If anyone is reding this now, PM me. I will send you a suprise!!!!!!

Until the suprise,

:rolleyes: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :huh:

:p Ricky went to sleep at 8:00. Sorry I didn't tell you then! Congrats to justfriends3334 who got my suprise; a link to a site that gives you a code for 8,000 points!!! To bad you didn't get it! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Ok I'm done. Anyways, if your wondering about Rick, here are his stats:

:D Hungry: 4/4 hearts :D

Training: 1/9 bars

Weight: 37lbs.

:D Username: Julie :D

:huh: I don't know what else to say........................................................ anyways, if you have questions about Ricky, PM me. (Any replys you put on this link will be deleted by Admin.) Kaching!!!

Wait! I forgot to tell you that I'm getting anoter Tamagotchi! It will be a V3, but I'm not quite sure when I'm buying it. I'll let you know when I get it. Oh, a....... it may be a while because most stores are completly SOLD OUT of Tamagotchis. Remember that, alright?

I think this will be the last post for the day. I'm logged on and my profile says I'm online.... but I'm really not. So now.......... really isn't a good time to PM me and expect an emediet respone. :p

Until tomorrow,

:furawatchi: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah!

Ricky just got up at 9:00! I have been exersising him so I can get a young mimitchi!!! I've always wanted one. And I STILL have to get the training ALLLLLLLL the way up; thats gonna take a while. Anyways, If you need me, I'm in the caht room! Bye!!!

;) /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :(

OOPS!

While playing a softball game (not one... TWO!), i forgot to put my tama on pause. All of it hungry hearts where down, and 3 of it's happy hearts were down! I guess I'm not getting a Mimitchi, but it was worth it! My team won against the 2nd place team that we lost 15-0 to the first game! We won 3-2 and made it to the playoffs!! (Sorry that was off subject!) Anyways, have an awesome summer with your Tamagotchis and remember........... put your tama's on pause while playing a softball game!!!

Rick's stats are here:

Training: 2/9 bars

Weight: 30lbs.

I always put my username for no real reason. I guess just because it's on the stats sheet with everything else.

Bye!

:angry:/*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :blink:

Nothing much is happening. My friend Katelyn is coming over today and she has a Tamagotchi, too! I think ours will become friends. I bet they will be best friends (then, when they both become adults, they can get MARRIED! Wahoooooo!). Then, one of the babys could visit Shay, their Grandpa! That would be sooooooooooo cute!Ohhhhh....... is that Katelyn's car comin up our driveway? Yup. shoot. I GTG. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricky turned into a Hikotchi this morning! Sorry I didn't tell u earier; I was busy w/ my friend Katelyn. She HAD, a Tama but the batteries died. ;)

Here is Ricky's stats:

Training: 2/9 bar(s)

Weight: 30lbs.

If u have any :huh: questions, PM me!

;) /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ ;)

P.S. I want this guy :D for an adult!!!!!

OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I bought a ticket for Ricky! I think it's for Austrailia. I cant wait until Rick's an adult! Then he can go on a trip and I can get him suvineiors. (sorry! im a horrible speller!) Well, thats th only exciting thing thats happened today.

Here are Ricky's stauts:

Training: 3/9 bar(s)

Weight: 45lb(s).

Thank you for reading my log! It means alot to me.

:) /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :ph34r:

YESSSSSSSSSS!

We are bidding on a new Tamagotchi on eBay! It's only gonna cost like 13 bucks; a bargin! I don't know if we are going to get it, but I think we'll get it. I'll tell you if we do or don't!

:D /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :ph34r:

Back