My v3 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachart34

Reaction score
Hello today my tama is a masktchi named Brant it evolved an hour ago from a nickatchi I am not that pleased anyways It is very happy and Its hungry harets are full I have been taking bad kare of Brant and not been playing with much just finished playing heading and going to buy a cheast I bought it now I going to see what happens OMG it gave me 3000 points gonna donate to the king so far I have donated 10224 points well I am going to play some sprint I lost on roumd two :) well he ok I going to probaly get my V4 tomarrow :)

Feel free to post and i sorda forgot to take care of brant as ateen thats why he is mamasktchi

Last edited by a moderator:
ok he fell asleap and he only has 1 happy haret and 4 hungry hartes it is Saturday he going to wake up soon in about 5 minutes ok he woke up I`m feeding him now I am seeing whats at the shop ther is a shovel a cap and a tv have the tv and the cap buying the sovel bought it going to use it gave me a snake 1280 points going to earn some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a tip (not saying you have to) But instead of writing one or 2 words write your entrie at the end of the day(night time) And i love your log so far! keep it up And i also know what you feel i've gotten a maskitchi(v4) for about 5 generations straight but they are different tamas. LOL How scary is that? Read My log its in my Siggy, just click the blue writitng that says "MY LOG"

Latest posts

Back