My V3 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupcake ciara

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]This is My V3 tamagotchi log.[/SIZE]

I am on Generation 3 and I would like to tell you all about my lovely tamas and my tamas partners [which you may have heard of in tama Aishlings blog. go and look!]. ;)

On the first Generation i had a little girl. Her name was A because I wanted it to be Anya but I went out of control and well, I had no idea what I did. She couldn't find a matchmaker or one of my sister's so she was 18 before a miracle happened...

I had got a V4 and he was 17 so i connected and connected, eager for a love story and I had a two boys. Aw.

On that V3 I contiued with Oli. He was quite a little grower and I enjoyed his company with honour. Can you guess what he was when he was 5? A cute meatball with legs. A while later, Oli found a lovely girl from tama Aishling. Soon, you guessed it, another boy. 123.. Aw..

His name was Tomos bless his pixelated cotton socks. He was a baby mametchi and grew to a healthy,loved mametchi. As he was 1, one of Tama Aishlings girl V2 was born a cutie. One day, I found about that beautiful ^_^ Lucy the floweritchi. They were in love and so was I because floweritchi is my favourite and Tama Aishlings is the mametchi! I made a what happened to my tamagotchi , as they wouldn't have a baby even when they were married I got an answer from Mametchi <3 and I was very happy to. Thanks mametchi <3 let the world see your kindness! About five minutes later, I connected them again. Fireworks here and there! They have mated! Two girls came and I loved them :) .

Now, Tomos and Lucy are waiting for half past midnight to give the young ones a chance of life. Well lets wait, mine Annie tama Aishlings cream. the little babies.

If you liked this i will send more soon.

Thank you all readers,

Cupcake Ciara :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello continuous readers,

Thanks for everything and I am going to tell you about the babies Cream and Annie.

I did this the same day as the last log although tama Aishling and I have plans for their future...

Annie

Annie will grow to be a healthy pretty female. She will have a partner at the age of 5-6 as her partner will be a year older than her. His name is a V4 Zak. At the moment he is a gormetchi. We hope he will turn very handsome for Annie as we hope it will be nice for her.

Cream

Cream will be a lovely female to. She will have to wait for a matchmaker although we hope the matchmaker will come at 5-7 years old. We were going to have a partner for her, Ed but we thought she would be 2 years younger wouldn't work. Eds partner will be Lisa instead.

Bye then!,

Cupcake Ciara ^_^

Music star!

I have a music star called Hilary! The exclamation mark is a part of the name.

She came a little girl and it was love at first sight!. She loves her mirror and plays on a karaoke machine. recently, she evolved into an excitable tamatchi! :p :p :angry:

She plays pop music and...

SHE IS MY LITTLE SUPER STAR!

[SIZE=21pt]Today Lucy and Tomos left Annie was upset although I knew she was in her home planet now :D . I will look after your children,yes I will. :mametchi: Your little girl Annie is now a kuchitamatchi :lol: [/SIZE]

Cream is a :furawatchi: kuribotchi They will be happy don't worry.

Cupcake ciara :furawatchi:

The babies are really healthy and are toddlers so cut that, the toddlers are really healthy. It will take sometime before you see another one but the next one will be very good!

I hope you're enjoying them as I am definatly enjoying it by typing them! Sorry that this is small!

Cupcake Ciara

Latest posts

Back