My v3 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

runicrhyme

Reaction score
I have recently bought a tamagotchi on ebay after loosing my old v3 from a few years back. I got it in the mail and was excited and imediatly began to play with it though after an hour i couldn't stand to wait for an egg to hatch so i downloaded the tama that was previously on it. The tamas name was babi she was 6 years old at the time and a first generation. babi was a megotchi. she had pooped alot and was dying. she was starving and sad and horribly over weight at 98 pounds! I cleaned up her poop and i fed and played with her till she was 25 pounds. the next day the matchmaker came and i said yes to the first mate. i was then given a beautiful baby girl and i took care of them faithfully. Two days later the mother left in the night and i found the baby girl alone and crying. i named her bambi. the first few days i kept her happiness to a 4 and her hunger between 2 and 3 because i was told if you did that you will get a rare tamagotchi pet. i kept her slim and played lots of games.

right now she is 4 hearts full and 3 hearts happy. she has 1 trainging she is 1 year old and is 16 pounds. she is female and is a second generation and she also is the character hinotamatchi. she is currently refusing to play anygames so i will feed her a cheese cake. This brought her happiness to a 4 and allowed me to play the game get (wich i got all the 100 notes :) ) she is 15 pounds now and her hungery bar just went down to 3 but i will leave it that way so that will become a cool character.

My bambi was upset because it was lonely a minute ago so i praised it and now it has gained one training point and is happy again. I plan to keep its lvls at 3 hunger and 4 happiness it is under weight at 15 pounds and wont let me play games with it so i will feed it some juice as a snack making it 17 puonds, it still wont play but i like its weight better now.

my bambi pooped! i was so happy something happened i punished it for pooping and then cleaned it up. it lost a happiness because i punished it and then i gave it a donut. i didn't know that hinotamatchis dont like them. she then lost all her happiness and i have to give it many treats because it was too under weight to play games. i gave it 2 apples, grapes and an icecream cone. it then got a tooth ach so i had to take care of that. after bringing her happiness up she went from 15 pounds to 25 so now i am going to play the game get. the only game i play is get because i am really good at it. when i used to complete the game i would get 300 points but now i am getting 225 for completing it. i played 3 rounds of get. and she is now 15 pounds.

I fed bambi some more because i got board and wanted to play some games. she is 4 hearts in hungry and 4 hearts in happy. she is still a slim 15 pounds. and then i donated some money to the king because it was useless to keep it all. i tried some cheat codes out and i got a pen, a clone and i got a free cake from the shop. just as i was typing this up she pooped. she has lost 1 heart in hunger and the rest of her stats remain the same. i am not going to feed her though because i still want her stats to remain between 2 and 3 hearts.

Just got out of bed ten minutes ago. Bambi pooped, making her hunger down to 1 so i punished her and cleaned it up. her happy hearts were down to one. After feeding her sushi and gave her one apple as a treat I then played get with her. Her current stats are 2 in hunger, 4 in happiness 3 in training she is 1 year old and 17 pounds. Its agrivating so slow the years go by. I took her to tamatown yesterday and we visited her mother babi and got a cell phone from her. we just roamed around tamatown picking up a few things here and there like some food, a skate board and a baseball cap.

my tama has become depressed because i was not pl;aying with it as much so i praised it and then i fed it some sushi. my tama is now 2 years old and has 4/9 in training. it is 3/4 hearts in hunger and all hearts are filled in happiness because i played get 3 times. it is 17 pounds and i gave all my points won to the king. i feel bad because she is lonely but she refuses to play games with me and i dont want to over feed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back