My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY! 17th page!!!

I'm still trying to find the screwdrivers but I can't find them anywhere. :angry: My dad doesn't know where they are either...hmmm...

I've been making these tama comic books, they're pretty good, I guess. The main characters are a :mellow: called Mimi and a :mellow: called Tommy! He he...

We've finally found both the screwdrivers and the battery!

I put the battery in yesterday and made them mate! They got..............2 boys! :huh:

The prob is, my V3 ran out of batteries! :huh: I think it's cos I've used it for so long and cos my sis paused

her tama for like 10 hours while she had my battery in her tama. ;) UH Why did she have to pause it so

much? Oh yeah...I remember now...Anyway.

I need to get a battery tomorrow!

It's amazing! I thought that having a baby would be a probem for Megu but it hasn't caused any trouble at all! Megu's

only lost one happy and hungry heart so far! :huh: Good thing...

Megu left last night. :ichigotchi:

The baby boy woke at 9 today. I named him Toki. He's sooo cute! After an hour and a half, he turned into a..................................kinakomotchi!!!!!!! I was soooooo happy!!!!!!! :)

I haven't had one in ages!

I'm hoping that I can get a new battery today so I can make Ai leave and start looking after the baby boy. :marumimitchi:

I'm going to name the boy Kai, I like that name for some reason. :furawatchi:

Your log is awesome! It's the one that inspired me to make my own Tama log. Great job with all the posts and pages, it rocks how long you've been working on this.

Again, cool Tama log!

Your fan,

Katie <3

Your log is awesome! It's the one that inspired me to make my own Tama log. Great job with all the posts and pages, it rocks how long you've been working on this.
Again, cool Tama log!

Your fan,

Katie <3
Gee thanks! :D

It's been a while since someone commented on my log, I was kinda getting lonely. :)

I started this log in about February. It's been a long time! :p

Guess what?

Toki turned into a...............Flowertchi! :furawatchi: He he better check what his fave food is. I think it's

the flower drink thing...he's turning 5 today...hope the matchmaker comes soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker hasn't come yet...come on come on!

I got batteries today!!! :huh: Ai is up and running again! ^_^

I'm hoping that when the matchmaker comes for Toki, he'll get a girl

so Ai's lil boy can mate Toki's lil girl! :angry: I've tried to get the matchmaker to

come by setting the time to 6:59 but it ain't working...I think I might get

a new V3 from Santa for Christmas!

I set the time to 6:59 and...........the matchmaker finally came for

Toki!!! I pressed B when the book was open and...the matchmaker brought a

Debatchi. (It reminded me of Megu and I felt sad. ;) )

Toki got......a......BOY!!! 2 boys...AGAIn! They're cute and everything but

I think I prefer girls....I know I'm going to name one of the boys Kai and I might

name the other Jiro...hmmm...maybe I will! :)

Ai's baby woke up this morning so I named him Kai. After an hour he turned into a.................

Mohitamatchi!!!!! I haven't had one in a while....they look so big when they sleep!!!

Toki'a still here so I'll have to look after the baby tomorrow. I think I'll make Toki leave this

afternoon when I get back from school and look after the baby then.

Toki's going right now....going...going....anyway. I set the time to

11:59...and yeah. (I was wondering why Toki wasn't leaving when

I set the time to 12:59 LOL) He still hasn't left. Hasn't it been a minute

yet? I'm sure it has been!

It's been over a minute now. I swear it has...gee..

Anywayz...hehe. Jiro turned into a cute little teeny,

weeny, incy wincy *goes on for hours* :D ! I was

kinda expecting a kinakomotchi but oh well, Hidatchi's are just as cute. ^_^

Oh yeah about Kai...he actually turned into a......... :p !!! Hehehehehe...so

cute! I think Jiro will evolve around 6:00 pm cos that's about the time I started to look after him.

Jiro turned into a...........................oniontchi!

Yesterday! I really want either Kai or Jiro to turn into

a robotchi.....wonder if I'll ever get one? LOL. :lol:

Right now, Kai has 5 training points and Jiro has 3. I had

to praise Kai in the middle of a Japanese lesson. Oops!!! ;) Hehe...

Guess what? ;)

Kai turned into a..............................DEBATCHI!!! It's weird because I got a debatchi on my V2 on the 10th generation as well :D . Hehe. I bought 2 fishing rods from the shops today and used them. Kai caught a HUGE fish! (He was sooo surprised!) and a rusty, old can. (He wasn't impressed. :D )

Jiro hasn't woken up yet. Don't know what he'll turn into. :( Guess I'll find out soon! ......WWOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 18TH PAGE

My best friend Sophie and I have decided that we're giving each other V4s so for our birthdays! :p (Our birthday's are 4 days apart. Mine's on the 16th and hers on the 20th) The V4s will probably be out by then so it's perfect! :D

Oh...my...GOSH!!!

I just realized that there has been 4865 views of this log!!!

Thanks so much for those who take the time to read my log! :p

I hope the matchmaker comes soon...Kai is now 6 and Jiro is 5...

By the way...please reply or comment on my log! I love getting to hear what people think of it! :D

I checked on my tamas about an hour after I got home from school. (I never pause but change the time on my tama.) AND the matchmaker had come for Kai! :(

The matchmaker brang a cute bunbuntchi and Kai got a........GIRL! For once I seem to get one. LOL :( The matchmaker hasn't come for Jiro yet though. It's probably because Kai and Jiro are a year apart...

Hope Jiro gets a boy. Then I'll make the two babies mate. :( This time I think I'll name the babies fruit names!

For the girl I was thinking of:

Berry

Apple

Mikan(mandarin in Japanese)

Peach

For the boy maybe:

Bana(Banana)

Orang

Latest posts

Back