My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your log doesn't suck! It's easy to read and I like it! Very enjoyable, especially the info about how to get a mametchi!
that's agree able!

it's nice and easy to understand!

Thanks for posting guys! :lol:

Yesterday, the matchmaker came for Lime and brought a (kuchipatchi? I think...can't remember...) and got a girl!

Today I went shopping with Sophie and our tamas mated and got boys! (Poor Sophie, 2nd boy in a row :D )

Lime's going to leave tonight and Lemon will leave tomorrow I think, this is a good thing because I wo't have to look after 2 babies at once!

Today, I named the girl Soda!!!

She turned into a marutchi an hour later right now she's got 2 bars of training, I

've been trying to get Lemon to leave because I won't be able to look after the baby boy tomorrow (school starts...today's the last day of the holidays) I', going to try and get Lemon to leave again. brb!

Yes! Lemon's leaving!!! ........She's watching the baby right now...............I'm pressing the buttons but nothing happens.......I'm supposed to wait a minute right? ......................Come on Lemon!!!!!! You can see the baby when we visit you!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is taking ages. While I'm waiting, better tell you. I'm going to name the baby Pepsi!!! then when Sda and Pepsi are old enough, I'll mate them! Lemon's going! Yay! She's gone! No offence or anything to her...Ok, I'll wake Pepsi up now.

Pepsi turned into a Tamatchi!

It's so funny when you put Soda and Pepsi together cos

Soda's a marutchi and Pepsi's a Tamatchi, it's like looking at two Marutchi's one with no legs and one that has legs! ;)

I love Soda and Pepsi so much! I think they're my most fave tamas AND fave couple. :) Can't wait to see what they turn into. Soda likes Cherries and Pepsi likes Pinapples so I think I'll go see if they have them instock since the shop's have restocked.

I will update after school tomorrow! (Or maybe tonight!) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soda's shop had cherries AND a pineapple! It's a bad thing that V2s can't give V3s pressies ;) Pepsi's shop had 2 shovels and 2 drinks so I bought the shovels and used them but only got 2 snakes ;) Oh well. It's nearly 7 pm so the shops will restock then! :)

There was a PC at the shops so I got that for Soda since she has like, 8000 points! Plus I got her a bow tie!

There was a treasure box and a Throne so I got that for Pepsi too! It's like Soda and Pepsi have gone on a shopping spree!

Now Pepsi has 4784 points and Soda has 5152 points. Saving up, here we come!

School holis are over so back to school for me! :wub: I have to leave my beautiful tamas, nooooooooo! Can't wait to see what they turn into! :huh: By the way...YAY! I'm on my 12th page! WOO HOOO! :D

Me too!

It is like, so adorable! :lol:

Guess what!!!!!! :D

Soda turned into a.........wait for it............wait.............a..........

HINOTAMATCHI!!! WOOOO!!! I was hoping for a young mametchi or young mimitchi but who cares! I don't think I've ever had a Hinotamatchi before. ;)

AND guess what Pepsi turned into!

Wait for it.........wait...........a..................PIRORIRORITCHI!!!!!!!

I've had it before but it's still cool! :unsure:

Plus: Feel free to comment whenever you like cos I luv hearing what people think of my log!

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! mine just turned into...a.....young mametchi! he's soo cute i named him sheen! i know weird name anyway cool i never herd of that kind before.hmm wonder what my other tamagotchi will turn into? :D :D B)

Oh your so lucky!

I'm jealous :D !

I've got Soda and Pepsi's sound on so I can raise both of their Training. Right now, Soda has 5 bars and Pepsi has 3. I want Pepsi to turn into a Robotchi. Thanks to kuchipatchiluver I know basically how to get one! :D Thank you kuchipatchiluver!!!!!!!

Soda is wondering around the screen and I just gave Pepsi some blocks ha ha so cute! :D

Right now, Soda and Pepsi are 2. I think they'll turn into adults in another 2 days. Can't wait! :D Soda has now got 6 bars of training! I HAVE to raise Pepsi's. I don't want my cute little boy to turn into an ugly character. B) I'll take very good care of Pepsi and look out for him 24/7. Even though I've got the sound on...I still can't seem to hear him beeping...

cool! :ph34r:

Guess what!?!

Soda turned into a............................wait..............................a..

DOROTCHI! Ok, so it isn't great and I don't like it...BUT there is ALSO good news!!! B) :blink: :) :lol: :( :) :( :eek:

Pepsi...................turned...........into a.......................................

wait..........for...........it...........................KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! I luv my little Pepsi!!!!! :p Ha ha!

Soda turned 5 before Pepsi so I thought I'd connect them to see if they'll mate and.........................they did!!! :gozarutchi:

First, they shook their head and and Pepsi went to Soda then fireworks came up. Soda started to shake her heads and...........got........................2 BOYS!!! The eldest went to Pepsi!!!!!!!!! Ok so I wasn't hoping for boys but I SHOULD have boys once in a while! :furawatchi:

I don't know what I'm going to name my boys...hmmm...I might name them Chad and Brad or Coke and something else...yeah! What about Coke and Fanta!!! YAY!!! I always seem to say I don't know what I'm naming my tamas, then suddenly think of names while I'm typing...ha ha LOL. :)

So Coke and Fanta it is! Pepsi and Soda's kids, Coke and Fanta!!! :wacko: I think I'll make one of them evolve into a Kuchipatchi if I can.

Pepsi and Soda left so this morning, I named the V3 Coke and V2 Fanta! :D

While I was brushing my teeth, I left them unpaused so their hungry/happy hearts dropped quite a bit. (Oops. :( )

Just then, Coke turned into a...........................wait...........a......

Kuchitamatchi!!! I don't really like them but once you get use to it a bit, they're pretty cute! :wacko: Then, straight after, Fanta turned into a.................................wait for it....................................

.......a.................................. KINAKOMOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them and I wanted one for AGES!!! I'm so happy! ;) They're soooo cute!!! :)

Latest posts

Back