My V3 will no longer accept codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
I've had my V3 for a while now, and I was getting the last of the souvenirs. I went to enter the last one, and it said "List full." I went and checked if maybe I had already gotten it, nope. I thought maybe it wasn't a souvenir so I checked if I had to much food, I have like 6 things of regular food and like 6 of desert. So I even looked at my normal Items, I had like 20 so no problem there. So I tried again and it told me the same thing, list full, so I gave up on that. Anyway today I wanted to get a love potion so I went to the shop and pressed A three times. I got that " You fail and that doesn't work," beep I thought that after the first time of getting the items, you could do it again but you have to pay? Maybe it doesn't work that way in the V3 or maybe it's a glitch. Any help is loved, thank you.

Well when you enter a secret code and you've already got/had the love potion then the second time you have to pay for it.

But the other souveneir codes from Tamatown should work. Unless you accidently typed your username wrong or miss typed the code.. But thats all I could think of In advance...

Hope I helped! :p

Tamawho!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back