My V4.5 log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover99

Reaction score
Hey! I used to have a different V4.5 log, that was a long time ago though. This log is my reset V4.5!

He hatched about 30 minutes ago, and here are his stats:

Name: Peter

Generation: 1st

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 0/9

Weight: 7 lbs.

Skills:

Funny: 12

Fashion: 0

Spirit: 6

I'll look up the official names of the skills eventually :furawatchi:

So, now I'm just going to wait until he evolves...

--*tamalover99*--

[SIZE=12pt]Peter evolved into a Tamatchi![/SIZE]

Right now I am also taking care of my brother's V4.5, which is a baby girl named Jenny. I have Peter paused so that when Jenny evolves into a child, they will be the same age so I can mate them later. :furawatchi:

Jenny is fine right now, and has the same stats as Peter exept she's a girl named Jenny and her skills are 10/6/0 and she has 1800 points.

[SIZE=12pt]Jenny evolved into a Tamatchi![/SIZE]

Just like Peter! :furawatchi:

She took a long time to evolve - she hatched 2 hours ago and evolved 2 minutes ago, so she took 1 hr and 58 minutes to evolve! :lol: :D

Anyway, I unpaused both of them. They should both evolve around 7 pm tomorrow! :ph34r:

Peter and Jenny both got their preschool invites!

I had Peter visit TamaTown, where he collected 9,900 points and some souvenirs!

Peter and Jenny are due to evolve in about 11 hours. *sigh* ^_^

I'm hoping that Peter turns into a Ura Young Mametchi-->Ura Mametchi-->Secret Character! (I'll look up the name later :) )

I entered all the shop codes on both of them, so they have some food and items now!

My tama's birthday is set to July 30, so tomorrow it should do the "Happy Birthday" animation.

...and now I'm off to play Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban PC game. Bye!

--*tamalover99*--

Woah, it's been awhile since I updated, I went on vacation and had no internet access :angry:

Anyway, Peter evolved: Ura Young Mametchi-->Ura Mametchi-->Hyottokotchi!(Secret Character-he has 356 humor points! ) :D

Jenny evolved: Zouritchi-->Horoyotchi. My brother is very confused and keeps asking me when his is going to evolve again, since mine evolved into the secret character and his doesn't have that ability, and when I told him this he didn't want to admit it and just said, "well, what do YOU know?!?" which was 1) a lame insult and 2) He doesn't even know the name of any of the characters. Poor guy...

We used my brother's love potion and now they're 4 years old and in love. Tomorrow we should be able to mate them!!

--

A little off-topic, something really creepy happened earlier. My brother left his tama somewhere (again) so I asked, "Did you leave the sound on?" Right then the tama woke up and we heard the sound of it getting mail, and found it under the couch :eek: It was like it was psychic!

Latest posts

Back