My V4.5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi me

Reaction score
I got my V4.5 yesterday.

It was a boy and I named it AXEL.

It evolved into a kuchitamatchi!!

It got invited to preschool!!!

NEXT DAY!!!!

Axel is 1 year old today. He weighs 44 pounds.

At 2:36 PM axel evolved into a daiyatchi!!

Ooh Pretty Diamond!!!

Axel has a toothache!! Not to many sweets!!

Hi everybody it is axel here!!!! Jessica named me after her favorite kh character. I am a pretty daiyatchi. I want to become an uratogetchi when i evolve. I am going to preschool learning music but i keep messing up.

Hey Axel get off the computer!!! Are you looking at my email??

No mom!!! Im on my tama log!!

Good!! Dont go onto other sites but tamatalk!!

I know!!I got to go!! BYE!!

Hi everybudy!! Its axel again!! I just got invited to real big kid school!! I am soo excited!!!! I got the present game. I always get the ☺ points. I am really good at it!! I am also 2 years old today!! I think i will become an uramametchi but i want to be an uratogetchi. WAAAH!!! Well *sniff* i got to go. Bye!

Hi !! My growth process is going to be slow cause mom has to go to school and she pauses me. Bye!!

Hi everyone!!! I have big news!! Today i just evolved!!!! I am a celebtchi!! I wanted to be a uratogetchi. I am kinda sad but not much. I am excited to be an adult!!!! I hope to get a job as a hair dresser!!!

Hi everyone!!! This is axel!!! Today i turned 4 and i graduated and got a job!!! I got a job at the circus!!! I love it!! Bye!!!

Hi!!! I just got married!!! I got married to an UraMemetchi!!! She is soo pretty!!! We had a baby girl!!! I am going to name it Kairi!!! See you later!!

Axel

Hi!! It's Axel. I just got a new job!!! Im a rockstar!!!!! I can't wait!! I will be leaving my Kairi in 2 days because i feel that she is ready to grow up. I will miss her, but she can visit me. Bye!

Da!!! Da Doo Dee Da!!! Maa bee boo da!!! MAA BEE BOO DA!!! WAAAH!!

Hi everyone its hime!! Axel left and Kairi is very sad. She is soo cute!!!!! I love my kairi!!

*Mama!!

Aww she said her first word!!

Bye!!

*Daa Boo!!

Hi!! It's Kairi!! I just evolved into a kuchitamatchi just like my daddy!! I am sooo excited!!! Bye!!

Hi everyone!! It's Kairi!!!! I got invited to preschool!!! I also evolved into an urayoungmemetchi!!!!! Im soo pretty!!! Yay!!!!

Hi!!! I just evolved into a Purimatchi!!!! I am soo excited!! Yay me!!!!

Hi everyone!! Its Kairi!!! I got a job!!! Im a dancer!!!! I love the music!!! I am soo cool!!! Yay me!!!!

Hi everyone!! I got married!!!! I got married to an Uratogetchi!!! I love my hunny!!! We had a baby boy!! I am going to name it Roxas!!! I will leave him tomorrow to grow up. I love my little Roxas!!!

eeeee!!!! Roxas!!! I!! keee!!!!bwaaade!!!! Meeeee!!!

Awww Roxas is soo cute!!! He misses his mommy though!!!!

Hii!!!! I just evolved into a peacock thing!!! I dont know what im called!!!! I love school!!!

hi everyone!!! i evolved into a thing with big hair and sunglasses. i got a job at the bank!!!

Latest posts

Back