My V4.5 Log! ;) :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amatama_go_11, that's kind of off-topic, you can PM me if you want Kandi to evolve (look in my signature)

Still working on the animation...

Anyways, nothing's happened with Razz! or Berry except that I connected them 20 times and Berry is still 4 happy faces with Razz! I'm starting to think that Berry has a glitch...

Me and my brother both have love potions ready for when Berry turns 5 years old!!!!!!!!

--*tamalover99*--

Personal Life: I'm going to a New Years Eve/someone else's birthday party tonight!!! (Who isn't?!?!?!?) My dress is white with pink polka dots, it's wavy around the edges. :p ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]RAZZ! AND BERRY MATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

...and they had 2 sweet little baby girls :) :D :D :D :angry: :D :angry: :D

I didn't even have to use a love potion, they mated 1st connection :eek: :eek:

I don't know what happened, but Berry is still 4 smiley faces with Razz! so it is a glitch.

I also don't know what I'm going to name the baby girl...

Well, in any case, I'm glad that I didn't have to wait for the matchmaker. :p :)

Oh great, now I have to start my animation all over again... :) :)

--*tamalover99*--

Well, 1 hour ago Razz! left her little baby girl :( which I named Coco! (like chocolate.)

Ok, when Razz! left, THE BABY GIRL ALREADY HAD SKILL POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Razz!- 111, 437, 110

Coco!- 11, 37, 10

So I guess the last two digits were transfered...*ARG I wish they were left at 99*...

[SIZE=21pt]EVOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[/SIZE]

HITODETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Stats: (Coco!, girl, 2nd gen)

Hungry:♥♥♥♥full

Happy:♥♥♥♥full

Weight: 10 lbs.

Training: {| } 1/9

Skills: Funny-27 Gorgeous-41 Spiritual-23

--*tamalover99*--

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry, things have been crazy so I haven't had time to post...

Anyways, Coco! is a Ura Young Violetchi!!! Before I checked the character chart, I thought she was a universal teen, Coco! doesn't look like a Ura Young Violetchi at all!

Something really scary happened to Coco! yesterday.

I was at my friend's house and it turned into a sleepover. Earlier, I had put Coco! to sleep so that I wouldn't have to pause her. (This next sentence is what my brother told me.) When he woke up he heard a beeping noise at about 6 am, and that Coco! had probably been awake for 5 hours or so and was about to die. (end of my brother's report.) He took care of Coco! :lol: leaving her overweight :angry: :( because he doesn't like to play games (he thinks he's bad at them.) But still, at least she's alive. The reason was so scared is because Coco! was in the exact same position in which I left her -- lying facedown on the couch. :eek: :D

Coco! should evovle tomorrow, I'm going to go find a growth chart.

--*tamalover99*--

Cool log :) and thanks for the comment Lilangelbaby1989!!!! :D :lol:

Coco! is doing fine, but I've kind of been neglecting her, apparantly her time was set wrong again and ahe woke up early, I went to eat breakfast and when I came to check on her SHE WAS DYING!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :( :( So I raced to get a pencil and downloaded her, she's fine now :mellow: , but she didn't evolve like she was supposed to :angry: :(

I'm going to go double-check that her time is right, I don't want her to die.

--*tamalover99*--

P.S. I might not be posting so often anymore, school starts again on Monday... :angry: :( <_< -_-

EDIT: I discovered today that Coco! is like Ichigotchi, she can go down to 0 lbs.!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back