My v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammy12345

Reaction score
Hello,

I haven't been onto tamatalk for a while. I have been on tama-zone.com. But some darned hacker defaced the good 'ol TZ. :angry: If you don't believe me, have a look for yourself.

Tama-Zone

Hopefully, they will get it up and running again. But in the meantime, I shall make a log on TamaTalk, which is defenitely up to the same standard as TZ.

Right now, I have a Crackertchi named Rock on my v4.5. He is extremely cute, and I am dearly hoping for a UraMametchi, because I haven't gotten one of those yet. Do they gave tamagotchi growth charts on this website?

-tammy

Rock is asleep now, because it's 8:00 p.m. He has one hungry heart unfilled. :angry:

-tammy

Hi, I'm not logging much here because I'm a more faithful member to Tama-Zone. Rock turned into a UraMametchi, just as I'd hoped.

Then I raised up his Funny Skill points to 350, and got a Hyottokotchi. Now his funny points are at 493. :angry:

When he 'eats' his food, he snuffles it up instead of opening his mouth and chewing it. Don't think he has a mouth, though. :angry: I might update when I get up to it.

-tammy

Um...a few days ago, Rock had a baby with a Shitekitchi via the Matchmaker. It was a girl, and I named her Aria.

She is now a Kuribotchi.

-tammy

Latest posts

Back