My v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurotychi

Reaction score
so this is my first log and I kind of started late with my log my tamagotchi is an adult his name is Leo and he is a hyottokotchi. So please read my log

so Leo just pooped got fed and now he is partying with his action figure yeah hes cool like that. Oh we just got some mail lets see here oh our fortune oh no he got a 1 star in everything be strong Leo! Whats that oh ok Leo wants to talk to you guys Hi I'm Leo And I'm a hyottotchi kurotychi spent alot of of time training me. Oh stop your emmbarrasing me. Well it's true well I have to go for now so please read my log bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got a another letter and guess what was inside poo gross. Well anyway time for stats 4 hearts in hunger and 4 hearts in happy well we play some games since he was 10 pds over weight and I fed him pretty soon he'll be able to marry wait he wants to talk I'm Going to get married??? Yes you will Leo Who will I get married too? Whoever the matchmaker brings. Ok well people keep reading my log for more updates!

so we went to wall-mart today with with some friends he never has been to wall-mart before so this was a big day for him we played lots of games so hes not overweight wait he wants to talk Yawwwwn I'm really tired were at a friends house playing a scary nancy drew game I'm really creeped out dude. Yeah it was really scary wasn't it pretty soon you'll be able to marry. But what if I don't want to get married. You Can And You Will so thats that. Ok but guys keep reading my log :)

So Leo is sleeping right now be quiet so you don't wake him I think he just farted in his sleep also Leo he seems to talk in his sleep this is what he says in his sleep I wonder who I'm going to marry whats that smell??? Ewww he just farted again, sicko, well I'll hope there will be major updates tommorow. Ewww someone just farted again. SORRY!!!!!

sorry it's taken a while for me to post i've been busy well Leo like pooped 10 times today and also he graduated from school he misses his teacher. We got lots of mail today didn't we Leo. Yes we did get alot of mail. So Leo tell everybody what you did in church today. Oh I erm beeped when the pastor was talking. Yes you did, well Leo tell everybody what your new job is. Ok my new job is a t.v. person its really fun. Well thats all for now keep reading my log bye!

everyone if updates don't come as fast as they used to i'm sorry because im using my wii to post instead of my computer so i apologise

:) Hey guys guess what I might be getting some batteries for my tamagotchi v5 like tommorow so Leo might get some new family members won't you Leo. Yeah I'm so lonely I could cry not really cause I'm a manly guy. Sure..... Well anyway Stats check ♥♥♥♥ happy hearts and ♥♥♥♥ hunger hearts he's happy. Well I've been thinking I might include my v5 in this log what do you guys think? PM me whether or not you would like my v5 in this log well talk to you guys later bye

Huh Leo looks like he's eating something really close up to the screen. I'm kind of tired he just pooped (sigh) well anyway I hope you guys like my log because I mainly made it for people who like to read logs and I was actually looking for a v4.5 log and I could find maybe three but they just stop so I hope my log won't be like that. So anway guys I would like if you guys could be PM and tell tell me what you like about it what you don't like about it that sort of thing well anyway time for Leo talk time!!! Hey guys I'm so hyper and I haven't even ate anything I'm just hyp--- ZzzZZzzzz. He just fell asleep typical well at least he hasn't farted again like last night...... Never mind I guess it comes with being a parent. Sorry If it smells keep reading my log bye!!! Zzzzzz :lol:

Hey everybody sorry I'm late well anyway to Leo lets see. He has 4 happy hearts and 4 hunger hearts. Oh Leo has a suprise for you guys. Hey everybody guess what I have a some new family here they are. Hi I'm Amy. I'm Crash. I'm Zach and we're. The tamagotchi v5. Amy: Hi everybody I'm a belltchi and I hope we can be friends. Hey everybody I'm crash and I'm Crash and I'm a mattaritchi I'm one cool dude. I'm Zach and I hope I can be A mametchi. So yeah I got a battery today for my v5 and I'm going to start posting their stuff in this log starting today they have 5 happy hearts and 5 hunger hearts. so Leo tell everybody what you did today. I went to my job kurotychi it was so fun. I'm so glad for you well thats it for today I guess. Everybody. Well keep reading our logs bye!!!!

Stats check time. Lets see the v5's name is Spice they have 5 hunger hearts and 5 happy hearts they have 40% bonding and nothing has really changed with them so now to check on Leo hmm well he just got a letter from the king it had make up in which I thought it was weird since he's a boy and he has 4 happy hearts and 4 hunger hearts we played on his job for a while to try to get a higher sallary. Well expect big updates tommorow. Keep reading our log bye! :wacko:

I AM SO SORRY. Yeah sorry I haven't updated its just I kind of got in trouble and got my tamas taken away and I don't even know when I'm getting them back so thats why

Latest posts

Back